Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

FFS !!!!

WILL YOU LOT GET A GRIP !!!!!

I CANNOT BELIVE WHAT I AM READING !!!

JEEZ , I THOUGHT I WAS A BIT TWITCHY BUT THE LATEST POSTS ON THIS THREAD NEED A SLAP

THERE IS CLEARLY A LITTLE MEEJA INFLATION OF A STORY ABOUT RM'S SUCCESSION AT CITY

IN A WEEK WHERE RAGS LOSE THEIR BEST MANAGER EVER (POSSIBLY AS A SPIN OFF OF A CHANGE AT BOARD LEVEL AND UNRESOLVED DISPUTES OVER SPENDING), WHERE ONE OF THEIR TALISMAN PLAYERS PUTS IN A SECOND TRANSFER REQUEST AND WHERE THE REPLACEMENT MANAGER IS POTLESS
AND PRETTY MUCH OBSCURE ON THE WORLD STAGE

ARE YOU LOT REALLY SURPRISED TO SEE WHATEVER SHITE THERE IS TO STIR GETTING STIRRED ON THE EVE OF AN FA CUP FINAL WITH US AS HOT FAVOURITES ?????

YES PELLIGRINI MAY BE ODDS ON AS NEXT MANAGER BUT WHEN ... NO-ONE KNOWS

WE'LL DEAL WITH THIS AFTER TOMORROW... IF.. THERE IS SOMETHING TO DEAL WITH

KEEP CALM

AND CARRY ON SUPPORTING !!!!

nashark said:
If it's true, then these boys from Barcelona are the sort of people that I hope to be at the club for a long, long time. They're men of football and know what this squad is capable of, and in another manager's hands, there's no reason to suspect that we won't dominate England and be serious contenders in Europe.

Strange timing to be announced before the final but I'm glad it's before the summer transfer window so last summer's travesty doesn't happen again.

Maybe they'll bring in Danny Wellbeck.

Re: Mancini Sacked!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=283510&start=470" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=283510&start=470</a>

These stories gather momentum but can be baseless and when you've got the No. 1 City fan site carrying anti-Mancini topics, it's practically an invitation for journalists

Media definitely done this to try and fuck us up.
Calm down blues
Forza Mancini!

Milksheikh Mansour said:
I love Bobby too pieces and his trophy record is brilliant but for the owners to make us a worthwhile investment we have to be the best there is and that means make it on the European stage and Bobby has failed now 5 times. 3 with inter Milan and twice with us.

The year after he left inter Mourinho won the treble with virtually the same side Mancini had. He's a good manager but not a great one. Will always be a City legend and an idol of mine but we've gone as far as we can in my opinion and barring this cup run (a easy cup run bar Chelsea) this season has been pathetic and I can see where the owners are coming from.

Also those saying the sheikh should fuck off? Get some sleep as you sound pathetic. Football is a ruthless game and they have put enough money into our club to decide what they think is best. They came and rescued us from being a shite side for the foreseeable future, I didn't see Mancini running to our savour when we have willo flood and Sibierski running around.
This season has not been pathetic, second in league and potential FA Cup winners is not pathetic, fucking grow up RAG.

dom said:
FFS !!!!

WILL YOU LOT GET A GRIP !!!!!

I CANNOT BELIVE WHAT I AM READING !!!

JEEZ , I THOUGHT I WAS A BIT TWITCHY BUT THE LATEST POSTS ON THIS THREAD NEED A SLAP

THERE IS CLEARLY A LITTLE MEEJA INFLATION OF A STORY ABOUT RM'S SUCCESSION AT CITY

IN A WEEK WHERE RAGS LOSE THEIR BEST MANAGER EVER (POSSIBLY AS A SPIN OFF OF A CHANGE AT BOARD LEVEL AND UNRESOLVED DISPUTES OVER SPENDING), WHERE ONE OF THEIR TALISMAN PLAYERS PUTS IN A SECOND TRANSFER REQUEST AND WHERE THE REPLACEMENT MANAGER IS POTLESS
AND PRETTY MUCH OBSCURE ON THE WORLD STAGE

ARE YOU LOT REALLY SURPRISED TO SEE WHATEVER SHITE THERE IS TO STIR GETTING STIRRED ON THE EVE OF AN FA CUP FINAL WITH US AS HOT FAVOURITES ?????

YES PELLIGRINI MAY BE ODDS ON AS NEXT MANAGER BUT WHEN ... NO-ONE KNOWS

WE'LL DEAL WITH THIS AFTER TOMORROW... IF.. THERE IS SOMETHING TO DEAL WITH

KEEP CALM

AND CARRY ON SUPPORTING !!!!

Well said!

The rumours are gathering momentum, rightly or wrongly, but people are bound to want to discuss it.

ONLY ON HERE !! FUCK THIS THREAD OFF TILL MONDAY!

nashark said:
If it's true, then these boys from Barcelona are the sort of people that I hope to be at the club for a long, long time. They're men of football and know what this squad is capable of, and in another manager's hands, there's no reason to suspect that we won't dominate England and be serious contenders in Europe.

Strange timing to be announced before the final but I'm glad it's before the summer transfer window so last summer's travesty doesn't happen again.

If its true then the boys from Barcelona have done a shit job in the security of our business

Marvin said:
These stories gather momentum but can be baseless and when you've got the No. 1 City fan site carrying anti-Mancini topics, it's practically an invitation for journalists
Spot on Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.