Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

bOKKIES ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.notttttttttttttttttt

"Fergie Most Likely To Leave In 2011 According To Bookies"

SkyBet shortened Sir Alex Ferguson to 40/1 to be the next manager out in the Premiership and William Hill now think Sir Alex will leave his job next year, in the betting on when Fergie leaves Man Utd William Hill offer just 5/4 on 2011, 2012 is next best at 9/4 with William Hill. If Jose Mourinho is to get the job, 2012 probably fits in best with his current job, that would have given him two years as Real Madrid manager. Those looking to back Jose Mourinho to become the Next Man Utd manager, whenever Fergie leaves, can get 7/2 with SkyBet, Victor Chandler think it is almost a certainty, they offer just 11/8."

bookies get it wrong every day.

After a brief run throughnIve concluded that this is probably bollocks.

I'm not Mancinis biggest fan and openly say so but his achievements mean that he merits one more pop at the CL. If wr have another year of failure on that front he has to be accountable imo.

Two FA cups (fingers crossed!!!) and a PL in 4 years is hardly poor form

adrianr said:
This is deliberate timing no doubt. Fortunately all the players want that FA Cup winners medal for themselves, not the manager, and that should be enough for them.
Fergusons retirement has taken some hype away but a win still dampens their season.

In absolutely all frankness the warning signs have been here for a while, people just seemed to ignore it purposely, rightly or wrongly, makes no difference, it's too much smoke to be nothing.

I can only assume Mancini is walking, it's a very hard sell to replace directly after a Cup final win.

Some people are seriously overreacting. Trophies aren't won by how long clubs keep their managers. It doesn't mean that it's square 1 once again. If this happens then i think it's most likely because Pellegrini fits Txiki's philosophy better. Tactics etc....with all this talk of 4-3-3 Mancini doesn't seem too keen on.

Ric said:
pardoe said:
Ric said:
Sorry, had to split the thread as it seemed to be slowing the server down. You can saee the old thread here.

Can't we just deleted the thread altogether, or at least hide it until after the game tomorrow? This sort of rumourmongering panic is doing no-one any good, and isn't healthy ahead of a big game tomorrow.

I don't think it's healthy to just prevent discussion of such an important topic for the sake of it. The rumours are gathering momentum, rightly or wrongly, but people are bound to want to discuss it.

Your a shit tyrant Ric it has to be said.
The Lanisters could teach you a thing or two.

If you don't watch Game of Thrones then ignore second sentence :)

I love Bobby too pieces and his trophy record is brilliant but for the owners to make us a worthwhile investment we have to be the best there is and that means make it on the European stage and Bobby has failed now 5 times. 3 with inter Milan and twice with us.

The year after he left inter Mourinho won the treble with virtually the same side Mancini had. He's a good manager but not a great one. Will always be a City legend and an idol of mine but we've gone as far as we can in my opinion and barring this cup run (a easy cup run bar Chelsea) this season has been pathetic and I can see where the owners are coming from.

Also those saying the sheikh should fuck off? Get some sleep as you sound pathetic. Football is a ruthless game and they have put enough money into our club to decide what they think is best. They came and rescued us from being a shite side for the foreseeable future, I didn't see Mancini running to our savour when we have willo flood and Sibierski running around.

nashark said:
If it's true, then these boys from Barcelona are the sort of people that I hope to be at the club for a long, long time. They're men of football and know what this squad is capable of, and in another manager's hands, there's no reason to suspect that we won't dominate England and be serious contenders in Europe.

Strange timing to be announced before the final but I'm glad it's before the summer transfer window so last summer's travesty doesn't happen again.

This is all based on a story by Guillem Balague and that story has Suleiman Al-Fahim as our "owner". Before you assume anything, check out the story: http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/mas_futbol/1368219513_326123.html

Mancini Sacked!

According to Guillem Ballague in the Spanish AS newspaper. Bookies stopped taking bets on Pelligrini.
<a class="postlink" href="http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/mas_futbol/1368219513_326123.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/ ... 26123.html</a>

Mods this needs it's own thread and not getting lost in the 200 page Mancini / Pelligrini threads.

If Mancini does get sacked because we didn't win the league / get out of a group with 2 of the 3 best teams in Europe in it, then I for one will not be renewing next year. It's fucking embarrassing, I don't want us to turn in to Chelsea.

I hope the "Cabal" / Wind Ups don't hijack this thread because their bullshit has gone on for long enough. No ones laughing anymore. We could be about to lose the best manager in history, and it's about time the club realised that we need some stability, especially after developments on the other side of town, next year could be our most important ever. It's a time for stability and strength, not "punts" on 60 year olds with zero PL experience and a very chequered career.

It may well turn out to be mischief making from Ballague as aparrantley he is friends with Martinez, but now is the time for the club to come out and back the manager.

Apart from some embarassing survey's we've heard fuck all from Sorriano and Txiki since they came in. Now is the time to speak to the fans and show some balls.

C-E-L-FBlue said:
Does anyone think this backs up the post a couple of weeks ago saying Guardiola would be our manager in 2 years. Be interesting to see if the new guy gets a 2 year contract, if indeed this all comes true!

As far fetched as it seems, it did cross my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.