Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

There are definitely a couple of Rags popping up in this thread, and it's not usually my style to go accusing posters, but y'know, it's pretty obvious. Have a look admins, will you?

whicko said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
whicko said:
Mancini wasn't get your facts right.
I take it you've never encountered irony before.
Sorry too many beers and pissed off with this shit.
No worries mate. Emotions running high and my sense of humour, isn't always a match made in heaven.

andyblue said:
pardoe said:
jhouse said:
How the fuck has this allowed to be news on the eve of the FA cup final?

Can someone tell me what the f*ck's actually happened, as because of the chopping of the thread all i can make out is that Balague's said Pellegrini's on his way to City, one BlueMoon member's tried to claim he has a source...but that's it?!?

Balague wrote a story in AS, saying that Pellegrini is confirmed. He also describes Suleiman Al-Fahim as our owner. I'm a bit dubious about it, to put it mildly. The story is here:
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/mas_futbol/1368219513_326123.html

Disappointing if true, but as usual, the timing is very suspicious.

Apart from the comedy mention of Suliman-al-Fahim in his 'exclusive,' it's worth remembering at least 50% of Ballague's 'scoops' turn out to be garbage. (He tweeted we were about to announce 'something huge' on the last day of the summer transfer window, and I doubt he had Scott Sinclair in mind).

He's also a shameless United crawler, and a long standing friend/supporter of Martinez: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/exclusive-celtic-target-robert-martinez-1025621" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot ... ez-1025621</a>

Will be sad if this turns out to be true, but timing of this story is weird.

if true this is shocking news. I thought our owners were all about stability ??? we had a succesful manager who was winning trophys, the one thing the club needed was a stable situation and we were finally starting to get that under mancini, now hes being replaced by someone whos older and is less successful ( less trophys ). The speaks of total disrespect for mancini and makes me wonder wtf are the new barca guys doing, despite the fact we are succesful they basically want a mini barca imo.

Hopefully we dont end up like chelsea who constantly change their manager despite winning things. he must have been sacked, just signed a new contract pretty much and in a final.

If true this is embarrasing FORZA MANCINI !!!!!!!!!! :)

Re: Mancini Sacked!

Shaelumstash said:
According to Guillem Ballague in the Spanish AS newspaper. Bookies stopped taking bets on Pelligrini.
<a class="postlink" href="http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/mas_futbol/1368219513_326123.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/ ... 26123.html</a>

Mods this needs it's own thread and not getting lost in the 200 page Mancini / Pelligrini threads.

If Mancini does get sacked because we didn't win the league / get out of a group with 2 of the 3 best teams in Europe in it, then I for one will not be renewing next year. It's fucking embarrassing, I don't want us to turn in to Chelsea.

I hope the "Cabal" / Wind Ups don't hijack this thread because their bullshit has gone on for long enough. No ones laughing anymore. We could be about to lose the best manager in history, and it's about time the club realised that we need some stability, especially after developments on the other side of town, next year could be our most important ever. It's a time for stability and strength, not "punts" on 60 year olds with zero PL experience and a very chequered career.

It may well turn out to be mischief making from Ballague as aparrantley he is friends with Martinez, but now is the time for the club to come out and back the manager.

Apart from some embarassing survey's we've heard fuck all from Sorriano and Txiki since they came in. Now is the time to speak to the fans and show some balls.
Best post i've read all week. i will put you nickname on my memory!

Milksheikh Mansour said:
whicko said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:
I love Bobby too pieces and his trophy record is brilliant but for the owners to make us a worthwhile investment we have to be the best there is and that means make it on the European stage and Bobby has failed now 5 times. 3 with inter Milan and twice with us.

The year after he left inter Mourinho won the treble with virtually the same side Mancini had. He's a good manager but not a great one. Will always be a City legend and an idol of mine but we've gone as far as we can in my opinion and barring this cup run (a easy cup run bar Chelsea) this season has been pathetic and I can see where the owners are coming from.

Also those saying the sheikh should fuck off? Get some sleep as you sound pathetic. Football is a ruthless game and they have put enough money into our club to decide what they think is best. They came and rescued us from being a shite side for the foreseeable future, I didn't see Mancini running to our savour when we have willo flood and Sibierski running around.
This season has not been pathetic, second in league and potential FA Cup winners is not pathetic, fucking grow up RAG.

Grow up? Do you think the owners are happy sitting back and watching us finish double figure points behind the worst united side they have had for ten years dispite throwing endless amounts of money into the club?

We got knocked out of the league cup at home to Aston Villa.... Not Chelsea... Liverpool...united...spurs etc Aston Villa!

Champions league was disastrous and did us no favours. Failing to even beat Ajax the so called whipping boys of the group just doesn't sit well with me never mind the blokes who are dishing the cash out.

And rag? Don't think so fella I will be there inside wembley tomorrow supporting the boys but if you can't handle a decent debate then more fool you. If everyone's opinions were the same then the world would be shite!
We sent out a reserve team against Villa, chumps league we had the two semi finalists in our group and I will also be in the stadium tomorrow supporting the lads.

If it is Mancini's choice to leave the club, maybe to go back to Italy and to manage Roma, then I'd be more than happy to welcome Pellegrini to our club. I'm sure he'll be able to build a formidable squad fighting for all the important honours next season.

Don´t know what to make of all this, won´t believe anything until it´s confirmed by Mancini or the club.

zeven said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:
I love Bobby too pieces and his trophy record is brilliant but for the owners to make us a worthwhile investment we have to be the best there is and that means make it on the European stage and Bobby has failed now 5 times. 3 with inter Milan and twice with us.

The year after he left inter Mourinho won the treble with virtually the same side Mancini had. He's a good manager but not a great one. Will always be a City legend and an idol of mine but we've gone as far as we can in my opinion and barring this cup run (a easy cup run bar Chelsea) this season has been pathetic and I can see where the owners are coming from.

Also those saying the sheikh should fuck off? Get some sleep as you sound pathetic. Football is a ruthless game and they have put enough money into our club to decide what they think is best. They came and rescued us from being a shite side for the foreseeable future, I didn't see Mancini running to our savour when we have willo flood and Sibierski running around.
Im rather midtable and shit, than this rumour to be true. i felt more proud being a city fan and finish 10th than whats happening to our manager. because how this season went.

Fair do's mate but I remember watching us under Pearce and I don't ever want to go back to that shite. Football is a cruel world but I support Manchester City Football Club not Roberto Mancini Managerial Career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.