Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

YourBirdCanSing22 said:
andyblue said:
pardoe said:
Can someone tell me what the f*ck's actually happened, as because of the chopping of the thread all i can make out is that Balague's said Pellegrini's on his way to City, one BlueMoon member's tried to claim he has a source...but that's it?!?

Balague wrote a story in AS, saying that Pellegrini is confirmed. He also describes Suleiman Al-Fahim as our owner. I'm a bit dubious about it, to put it mildly. The story is here:
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/mas_futbol/1368219513_326123.html

Disappointing if true, but as usual, the timing is very suspicious.

Apart from the comedy mention of Suliman-al-Fahim in his 'exclusive,' it's worth remembering at least 50% of Ballague's 'scoops' turn out to be garbage. (He tweeted we were about to announce 'something huge' on the last day of the summer transfer window, and I doubt he had Scott Sinclair in mind).

He's also a shameless United crawler, and a long standing friend/supporter of Martinez: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/exclusive-celtic-target-robert-martinez-1025621" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot ... ez-1025621</a>

Will be sad if this turns out to be true, but timing of this story is weird.
also said no way is pep going bayern the day before it was announced

LoveCity said:
It will be a sad day if he leaves but we have to have faith in the club and again also consider maybe it's HIS choice... PB is a respected poster who doesn't WUM and has said if he goes it won't be because he's sacked. In any event, the Norwich home game will be something to remember if he goes... I can imagine 20-30 minutes of the Mancini song and many tears.

With all due respect your opinion on Prestwich blues re mancini is bollox.

He admitted himself to posting shite about Mancini and wumming the whole board.

Milksheikh Mansour said:
whicko said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:
I love Bobby too pieces and his trophy record is brilliant but for the owners to make us a worthwhile investment we have to be the best there is and that means make it on the European stage and Bobby has failed now 5 times. 3 with inter Milan and twice with us.

The year after he left inter Mourinho won the treble with virtually the same side Mancini had. He's a good manager but not a great one. Will always be a City legend and an idol of mine but we've gone as far as we can in my opinion and barring this cup run (a easy cup run bar Chelsea) this season has been pathetic and I can see where the owners are coming from.

Also those saying the sheikh should fuck off? Get some sleep as you sound pathetic. Football is a ruthless game and they have put enough money into our club to decide what they think is best. They came and rescued us from being a shite side for the foreseeable future, I didn't see Mancini running to our savour when we have willo flood and Sibierski running around.
This season has not been pathetic, second in league and potential FA Cup winners is not pathetic, fucking grow up RAG.

Grow up? Do you think the owners are happy sitting back and watching us finish double figure points behind the worst united side they have had for ten years dispite throwing endless amounts of money into the club?

We got knocked out of the league cup at home to Aston Villa.... Not Chelsea... Liverpool...united...spurs etc Aston Villa!

Champions league was disastrous and did us no favours. Failing to even beat Ajax the so called whipping boys of the group just doesn't sit well with me never mind the blokes who are dishing the cash out.

And rag? Don't think so fella I will be there inside wembley tomorrow supporting the boys but if you can't handle a decent debate then more fool you. If everyone's opinions were the same then the world would be shite!
You type like a Rag

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Cheesy said:
Shaelumstash said:
Jim Tolmie, did you read my fucking post you ****? The average Blumooner is not going to click on page 200 of the Pelligrini thread. The whole purpose of starting a new thread was to draw attention to the startling new developments and make fans aware of the situation, and then the club aware of our take on it.

I bet you're an auditor or an accountant or something.

I don't think JT is the ****........

+1
Sometimes it's worth having an extra topic "cluttering up" the main board when something groundbreaking happens. But an an auditor wouldn't understand that. The cunts.

80s Shorts said:
LoveCity said:
It will be a sad day if he leaves but we have to have faith in the club and again also consider maybe it's HIS choice... PB is a respected poster who doesn't WUM and has said if he goes it won't be because he's sacked. In any event, the Norwich home game will be something to remember if he goes... I can imagine 20-30 minutes of the Mancini song and many tears.

With all due respect your opinion on Prestwich blues re mancini is bollox.

He admitted himself to posting shite about Mancini and wumming the whole board.

when?... copy and paste his quote otherwise you are also wumming!

whicko said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:
whicko said:
This season has not been pathetic, second in league and potential FA Cup winners is not pathetic, fucking grow up RAG.

Grow up? Do you think the owners are happy sitting back and watching us finish double figure points behind the worst united side they have had for ten years dispite throwing endless amounts of money into the club?

We got knocked out of the league cup at home to Aston Villa.... Not Chelsea... Liverpool...united...spurs etc Aston Villa!

Champions league was disastrous and did us no favours. Failing to even beat Ajax the so called whipping boys of the group just doesn't sit well with me never mind the blokes who are dishing the cash out.

And rag? Don't think so fella I will be there inside wembley tomorrow supporting the boys but if you can't handle a decent debate then more fool you. If everyone's opinions were the same then the world would be shite!
We sent out a reserve team against Villa, chumps league we had the two semi finalists in our group and I will also be in the stadium tomorrow supporting the lads.

Correct but we finished rock bottom below Ajax which isn't good at all especially for future seasons when we get seeded fella... And good man lets have a top day.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Cheesy said:
Shaelumstash said:
Jim Tolmie, did you read my fucking post you ****? The average Blumooner is not going to click on page 200 of the Pelligrini thread. The whole purpose of starting a new thread was to draw attention to the startling new developments and make fans aware of the situation, and then the club aware of our take on it.

I bet you're an auditor or an accountant or something.

I don't think JT is the ****........

+1
Sometimes it's worth having an extra topic "cluttering up" the main board when something groundbreaking happens. But an an auditor wouldn't understand that. The cunts.

de niro said:
jhouse said:
How the fuck has this allowed to be news on the eve of the FA cup final?

rag media. job done.

Fucking this. What pisses me off most about all this (I'm a Mancini 'fencer' and I do rate Pellegrini highly for what it's worth) is that I'm a sad bastard who reads the Spanish press and all of these rumours have been all over their media for weeks, and I mean fucking weeks. Yet it's on the eve of THE cup final that the British press suddenly 'pick up' on these rumours like they're breaking news and circulate them. At the same time this deflects from the hilarity that the rags have appointed David fucking Moyes, who Joe Royle has won more cups than.

No agenda - really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.