Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Milksheikh Mansour said:
rastus said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:
Grow up? Do you think the owners are happy sitting back and watching us finish double figure points behind the worst united side they have had for ten years dispite throwing endless amounts of money into the club?

We got knocked out of the league cup at home to Aston Villa.... Not Chelsea... Liverpool...united...spurs etc Aston Villa!

Champions league was disastrous and did us no favours. Failing to even beat Ajax the so called whipping boys of the group just doesn't sit well with me never mind the blokes who are dishing the cash out.

And rag? Don't think so fella I will be there inside wembley tomorrow supporting the boys but if you can't handle a decent debate then more fool you. If everyone's opinions were the same then the world would be shite!
You type like a Rag

Silly comment that to make mate. Just because I give an honest view towards the season doesn't make me a rag... I just think its been a poor season and I thought after the Southampton game the only way Mancini may save his job is if he wins the f.a cup. Like someone said he may be walking himself? Who knows.
I call rag.

Milksheikh Mansour said:
rastus said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:
Grow up? Do you think the owners are happy sitting back and watching us finish double figure points behind the worst united side they have had for ten years dispite throwing endless amounts of money into the club?

We got knocked out of the league cup at home to Aston Villa.... Not Chelsea... Liverpool...united...spurs etc Aston Villa!

Champions league was disastrous and did us no favours. Failing to even beat Ajax the so called whipping boys of the group just doesn't sit well with me never mind the blokes who are dishing the cash out.

And rag? Don't think so fella I will be there inside wembley tomorrow supporting the boys but if you can't handle a decent debate then more fool you. If everyone's opinions were the same then the world would be shite!
You type like a Rag

Silly comment that to make mate. Just because I give an honest view towards the season doesn't make me a rag... I just think its been a poor season and I thought after the Southampton game the only way Mancini may save his job is if he wins the f.a cup. Like someone said he may be walking himself? Who knows.

Well of course it was silly, just like your omnipotent expectations. But if you are going you are lucky and have a firkin brill time.

80s Shorts said:
Italian Manc said:
An un-named member of this board told me a few months ago he worked for the 2 Spaniards. He told me they occasionally imparted inside knowledge on city to him. He told me at the time that it was 50/50 between Mancini and Pellegrini as Mancini was continuing to alienate people around him, a specific example being Kidd, with whom he rarely speaks.

At the time I didn't think much of the information. Tonight I hope it's untrue.

If what the person told me was true, and the news tonight is true, I guess Mancini continued to piss people off.

Real shame, potentially 3 trophies in 3 years. I realise there's the European performances and the money wasted on mediocre players but with bacon stepping down it feels like this will be a step backwards.

What have the Spaniards got lined up next? Wasn't it something about booting people out of their season ticket seats to the highest bidder?

Brill.

so it was 50/50. In other words it was fkin bullshit.

I hope it was Bullshit and I hope it is Bullshit.

Josh Blue said:
I will be ashamed if our club treats Mancini badly. He is a City legend and deserves respect.

i agree with this, it will be embarrasing. I thought the owners were a bout stability, with that mancini brought huge succes to our club. We are replacing him with a less succesful guy and basically the spanish guys mate.

Josh Blue said:
I will be ashamed if our club treats Mancini badly. He is a City legend and deserves respect.

Managed to win a league without Txiki, as if such a thing is possible.

This unwavering faith in a duo yet to contribute anything is quite unnerving.

rastus said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:
rastus said:
You type like a Rag

Well of course it was silly, just like your omnipotent expectations. But if you are going you are lucky and have a firkin brill time.

Haha yeah I'm going should really get my head down setting off at 6.30 got the tins of cider ready with my cheese and pickle butties!! Come on city!

zeven said:
BlueCityfan said:
Some people are seriously overreacting. Trophies aren't won by how long clubs keep their managers. It doesn't mean that it's square 1 once again. If this happens then i think it's most likely because Pellegrini fits Txiki's philosophy better. Tactics etc....with all this talk of 4-3-3 Mancini doesn't seem too keen on.
We are winning trophies every year FFS you argument dont make any sense.
Tixiki shall not give a fuck what tactics of formation we use. Its not his fucking business.

Winning a trophy a year. But failing in europe spectacularly. And whether you like it or not...Txiki has alot of power now. Tactics included. He wants a team challenging in europe and domestically. And obviously thinks Pellegrini is the man for that.

80s Shorts said:
LoveCity said:
It will be a sad day if he leaves but we have to have faith in the club and again also consider maybe it's HIS choice... PB is a respected poster who doesn't WUM and has said if he goes it won't be because he's sacked. In any event, the Norwich home game will be something to remember if he goes... I can imagine 20-30 minutes of the Mancini song and many tears.

With all due respect your opinion on Prestwich blues re mancini is bollox.

He admitted himself to posting shite about Mancini and wumming the whole board.

Milksheikh Mansour said:
rastus said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:

Haha yeah I'm going should really get my head down setting off at 6.30 got the tins of cider ready with my cheese and pickle butties!! Come on city!
Why do you spell Southampton with a capital 'S' and City with a lower case 'c'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.