Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

BlueCityfan said:
zeven said:
BlueCityfan said:
Some people are seriously overreacting. Trophies aren't won by how long clubs keep their managers. It doesn't mean that it's square 1 once again. If this happens then i think it's most likely because Pellegrini fits Txiki's philosophy better. Tactics etc....with all this talk of 4-3-3 Mancini doesn't seem too keen on.
We are winning trophies every year FFS you argument dont make any sense.
Tixiki shall not give a fuck what tactics of formation we use. Its not his fucking business.

Winning a trophy a year. But failing in europe spectacularly. And whether you like it or not...Txiki has alot of power now. Tactics included. He wants a team challenging in europe and domestically. And obviously think Pellegrini is the man for that.

I cant think of any Prem clubs where the Director of Football model has been sucessful.

I just hope they know what they are doing..

BlueCityfan said:
zeven said:
BlueCityfan said:
Some people are seriously overreacting. Trophies aren't won by how long clubs keep their managers. It doesn't mean that it's square 1 once again. If this happens then i think it's most likely because Pellegrini fits Txiki's philosophy better. Tactics etc....with all this talk of 4-3-3 Mancini doesn't seem too keen on.
Tixiki shall not give a fuck what tactics of formation we use. Its not his fucking business.

Winning a trophy a year. But failing in europe spectacularly. And whether you like it or not...Txiki has alot of power now. Tactics included. He wants a team challenging in europe and domestically. And obviously think Pellegrini is the man for that.

In that case don't you think we should have hired some Germans as they have sussed out a new system that puts la liga on a back foot.

How about we wait and see what will happen before we start criticising left and right? For all we know, Mancini might be the one who has said he wants to leave and is not being sacked. We have a chance to win a Cup tomorrow so let's focus on that instead of arguing between each other constantly. With that said, I'm off to bed and I hope tomorrow we have something to celebrate for!

Blue2112 said:
Can somebody update me as to where we are with this one. Been busy all night getting sorted for a weekend on the piss in that there big London town and am I correct in saying we're all accepting Pellegrini is the incoming guy? That's certainly the information I received tonight through a reliable source and he received it direct from City's training camp.

Bookies went odds on and then closed book on Pellegrini.

Spanish press reporting MP "done deal".

PB says if Mancini is leaving, he not been sacked.

Zin says Mancini is going.

is he the little posh fizzy orange thingy?

wemberlee wemberleeeeee hic :-)

just watching espn press pass,they are usually very negative to mancini but despite this betting they think he is safe and deserves to be so

Italian Manc said:
An un-named member of this board told me a few months ago he worked for the 2 Spaniards. He told me they occasionally imparted inside knowledge on city to him. He told me at the time that it was 50/50 between Mancini and Pellegrini as Mancini was continuing to alienate people around him, a specific example being Kidd, with whom he rarely speaks.
At the time I didn't think much of the information. Tonight I hope it's untrue.

If what the person told me was true, and the news tonight is true, I guess Mancini continued to piss people off.

Real shame, potentially 3 trophies in 3 years. I realise there's the European performances and the money wasted on mediocre players but with bacon stepping down it feels like this will be a step backwards.

What have the Spaniards got lined up next? Wasn't it something about booting people out of their season ticket seats to the highest bidder?

Brill.

Well for someone who rarely speaks to Brian Kidd if you look at any of the coverage of last May the first person Roberto Mancini ran to and flung not only his arms but his legs round was............. BRIAN KIDD!!

As I have said before when rumours abound, I never believe ANYTHING until it is announced on our Official Website by our OWN CLUB!!

80s Shorts said:
BlueCityfan said:
zeven said:

If txiki is so fookin good you would think he would have the balls to manage a team himself.

I have wondered this. Transfer targets, formations.. What stops him just being the manager? Title? Needing a fall guy?

80s Shorts said:
BlueCityfan said:
zeven said:

If txiki is so fookin good you would think he would have the balls to manage a team himself.

everyone seems to think hes some sort of god on this forum, yet so far hes has treated our manager like shit and showed no respect. Disregarding the fact we are succesful.

not having Instant success is gonna kill us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.