Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Would be gutted if any of this is true. Mancini is our best manager for decades. 3 trophies in 3 years, and tomorrow could be our 4th. If that isn't success the. Fuck knows what is. Fuming.

Can somebody update me as to where we are with this one. Been busy all night getting sorted for a weekend on the piss in that there big London town and am I correct in saying we're all accepting Pellegrini is the incoming guy? That's certainly the information I received tonight through a reliable source and he received it direct from City's training camp.

Milksheikh Mansour said:
Haha yeah I'm going should really get my head down setting off at 6.30 got the tins of cider ready with my cheese and pickle butties!! Come on city!
Wrong thread

BlueCityfan said:
zeven said:
BlueCityfan said:
Some people are seriously overreacting. Trophies aren't won by how long clubs keep their managers. It doesn't mean that it's square 1 once again. If this happens then i think it's most likely because Pellegrini fits Txiki's philosophy better. Tactics etc....with all this talk of 4-3-3 Mancini doesn't seem too keen on.
We are winning trophies every year FFS you argument dont make any sense.
Tixiki shall not give a fuck what tactics of formation we use. Its not his fucking business.

Winning a trophy a year. But failing in europe spectacularly. And whether you like it or not...Txiki has alot of power now. Tactics included. He wants a team challenging in europe and domestically. And obviously think Pellegrini is the man for that.

If txiki is so fookin good you would think he would have the balls to manage a team himself.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:
rastus said:
Well of course it was silly, just like your omnipotent expectations. But if you are going you are lucky and have a firkin brill time.

Haha yeah I'm going should really get my head down setting off at 6.30 got the tins of cider ready with my cheese and pickle butties!! Come on city!
Why do you spell Southampton with a capital 'S' and City with a lower case 'c'?

Bloody iPad correcting everything!!

adrianr said:
GazC said:
Within half an hour of the final whistle tomorrow I think Mancini's tenure will be at an end.

I'm not an "ITK" I'm only making assumptions, given AS's form and that of a certain Spanish journalist I don't think it'll be Pellegrini as replacement, in truth I wouldn't be surprised if it's Guardiola and Jupp staying on at Bayern. Nothing to back this up other than a hunch.

I'd get some better hunches mate, that scenario isn't happening in a month of Sundays!

Yes, I agree, probably not. However joining the dots, it's a possibility and a scenario that would force our decision maker's hands in relinquishing Mancini's management of the team. All wild speculation on my part, but I can't see many, if any, other scenarios that would see Mancini being replaced.

zeven said:
Shaelumstash said:
According to Guillem Ballague in the Spanish AS newspaper. Bookies stopped taking bets on Pelligrini.
<a class="postlink" href="http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/mas_futbol/1368219513_326123.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/ ... 26123.html</a>

Mods this needs it's own thread and not getting lost in the 200 page Mancini / Pelligrini threads.

If Mancini does get sacked because we didn't win the league / get out of a group with 2 of the 3 best teams in Europe in it, then I for one will not be renewing next year. It's fucking embarrassing, I don't want us to turn in to Chelsea.

I hope the "Cabal" / Wind Ups don't hijack this thread because their bullshit has gone on for long enough. No ones laughing anymore. We could be about to lose the best manager in history, and it's about time the club realised that we need some stability, especially after developments on the other side of town, next year could be our most important ever. It's a time for stability and strength, not "punts" on 60 year olds with zero PL experience and a very chequered career.

It may well turn out to be mischief making from Ballague as aparrantley he is friends with Martinez, but now is the time for the club to come out and back the manager.

Apart from some embarassing survey's we've heard fuck all from Sorriano and Txiki since they came in. Now is the time to speak to the fans and show some balls.
Best post i've read all week. i will put you nickname on my memory!
Thanks mate, I appreciate that. I tried to start a new thread to highlight to other blues the severity of the situation in case they didn't have time / inclination to read a 200 page Pelligrini thread.

The auditors decided their OCD couldn't cope with the clutter on the main board so unfortunately it has been lost on here. At least one person got to see it. If Mancini does get sacked, at least there wasn't an extra topic about it on the forum.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Milksheikh Mansour said:
rastus said:
You type like a Rag

Silly comment that to make mate. Just because I give an honest view towards the season doesn't make me a rag... I just think its been a poor season and I thought after the Southampton game the only way Mancini may save his job is if he wins the f.a cup. Like someone said he may be walking himself? Who knows.
I call rag.

And I will raise you with that Rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.