Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's all media stories like it's been all week. we are in a cup final so they want to destabilise us

i hope mancini STAYS A LONG TIME TO COME

RMancini said:
God I fucking want blood how dare these ***** fucking toy with Mancinis job like this! ***** ***** FUCKING BASTARD *****! At the end of the day they aren't good enough to lick his smart, probably Italian hand made, shoes. Fuck them off now!

BrianCox12.gif

RandomJ said:
I really hope this is all bollocks. At a time where United and Chelsea will be going through new managers we desperately need stability at the club. If we sack Mancini now we are only setting ourselves backwards as he will be fiddling with the squad trying to get the players he want in etc. Pellegrini for me is a complete downgrade. He's hardly setting the footballing world alight at the moment is he and doesn't speak english and is 60 as well. I for one will be seriously pissed off if we shoot ourselves in the foot here.

Someone who speaks the absolute fucking truth. Mancini is better than the Malaga twat, at 60 he won't learn English very well, also as pointed out one lucky run in the champions league doesn't account for an average record and 1 fucking trophy, although its still 1 more than moyes. Anyone else questioning Mancini can just fuck off and rot, yes he makes mistakes, yes he is human, but he has taken us so far and right now is the club. I will be close to fucking walking if Mancini is sacked or forced out how dare he be treated like that how fucking dare he!

zlaz3r said:
I understand loyalty, and i respect people with it.
I respect Mancini, he is the most down to earth, funny guy, open and smiling manager i have ever seen, all in all a great bloke.

But i love my club, and even thou it breaks my heart to say it, i really think its the right decision to move on, or it will be to late.

Mancini has given us a fighting spirit, i cant count how many times we have come from a losing point and won games ugly in the dieing minuets.

He has given us a defense which for the last 2 years have been impenetrable, and a goalkeeper who yet again, even thou he had a bad season, won the golden glove.

But i must admit that our attack is suffering badly, and with the players we have, i truly cant understand how static, slow and boring we are playing sometimes.

We honestly don't have a playing style embedded yet, i mean i've seen dzeko and aguero coming back to the mid line to receive the ball and try to start something.

If we want to continue and grow, if we want to become a top 5 club in the world, then we have to get out act together or it will be to late because of fifa fair play.

Mancini has given us moments i will tell my grandchildren about, but he has honestly also held us back, and not moving on from the group stages twice, has both financially and marketing /branding set us back a lot of years.

Mancini hasn't show any progress with the team, if anything at all, we have played far worse this season then last season, and therefor we cant give Mancini another 100m pounds to buy players for, and believe everything will change in Europe, its to big an investment with to big a risk.

I think Pellegrini is the correct choice, and i have to admit, i will find it refreshing with a new look on our playing style and tactics.

On the other hand he may be really shite in the Premier League and a complete disaster for MCFC after all that Bobby has achieved.......

Perhaps he should cut his teeth somewhere else and see if he can improve on his 41% win rate?

I hear Everton are looking for a manager....

zlaz3r said:
I understand loyalty, and i respect people with it.
I respect Mancini, he is the most down to earth, funny guy, open and smiling manager i have ever seen, all in all a great bloke.

But i love my club, and even thou it breaks my heart to say it, i really think its the right decision to move on, or it will be to late.

Mancini has given us a fighting spirit, i cant count how many times we have come from a losing point and won games ugly in the dieing minuets.

He has given us a defense which for the last 2 years have been impenetrable, and a goalkeeper who yet again, even thou he had a bad season, won the golden glove.

But i must admit that our attack is suffering badly, and with the players we have, i truly cant understand how static, slow and boring we are playing sometimes.

We honestly don't have a playing style embedded yet, i mean i've seen dzeko and aguero coming back to the mid line to receive the ball and try to start something.

If we want to continue and grow, if we want to become a top 5 club in the world, then we have to get out act together or it will be to late because of fifa fair play.

Mancini has given us moments i will tell my grandchildren about, but he has honestly also held us back, and not moving on from the group stages twice, has both financially and marketing /branding wise set us back a lot of years.

Mancini hasn't show any progress with the team, if anything at all, we have played far worse this season then last season, and therefor we cant give Mancini another 100m pounds to buy players for, and believe everything will change in Europe, its to big an investment with to big a risk.

I think Pellegrini is the correct choice, and i have to admit, i will find it refreshing with a new look on our playing style and tactics.
Pellegrini no way, more depressing than refreshing. But better than Hughsie

Balti said:
Perhaps he should cut his teeth somewhere else and see if he can improve on his 41% win rate?

His win rate in his only year at a top club was 75%, the highest in Real Madrid history.

Do you expect much higher than 41% at an asset stripped club with zero squad depth and balancing Champions League football (where they were one incorrect decision from the semi finals)?

I understand people may not want Pellegrini but it's looking likely he will be our new manager so calling him a 'twat' as some are is silly when he's likely to be named manager within days/weeks if this is all true. And we should support our managers.

All this has put me in a seriously bad mood on a day I should just be enjoying us in another final. If our owners really think that Pellegrini is a better manager than Mancini then I really do have to question their judgement for the first time since they took us over.

Fucking hell, let him sign the players we need in the summer and if we have another poor champions league/prem run then consider this, only consider. Right now he should be untouchable, but because of either these two Ex Barcelona cunts and the media getting on Bobbys back his job is under threat. It makes me so sick and angry I could fucking hurl shit at the houses of either them 2 or editors/journalists of the Mirror, Sun, Guardian, Mail etc. anyone whoever wrote a piece that in someway denergated Mancinis name needs fucking hurling into the heart of the sun. FUCKING CUNTS FUCKING HELL

LAST POST FROM ME, TO ANGRY TO SAY ANYMORE. MANCINIS JOB IS IN JEPOARDY AND FOR THAT REASON I HAD TO POST. HOPEFULLY THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT, BUT AS IT MIGHT WELL NOT BE, I NEEDED TO GIVE BOBBY A PROPER DEFENCE TO ALL THOSE CUNTS AGAINST HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.