Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
His win rate in his only year at a top club was 75%, the highest in Real Madrid history.

Do you expect much higher than 41% at an asset stripped club with zero squad depth and balancing Champions League football (where they were one incorrect decision from the semi finals)?

I understand people may not want Pellegrini but it's looking likely he will be our new manager so calling him a 'twat' as some are is silly when he's likely to be named manager within days/weeks if this is all true. And we should support our managers.

You're wasting your breath mate . Any other manager managing Malaga next season would probably get them relageted.

If Mancini is resigning does that mean we can't hire another manager? He was never going to be here a decade, lets be honest there, and I don't think he wants to be. He's been here 3 and a half years, which is a long time, Chelsea cram about 7 or 8 managers into that time, I also don't want some wank protest like Chelsea fans have done with Di Matteo, he's as average as they come as a manager and he's won a European Cup..

Blue Haze said:
zeven said:
LoveCity said:
His win rate in his only year at a top club was 75%, the highest in Real Madrid history.

Do you expect much higher than 41% at an asset stripped club with zero squad depth and balancing Champions League football (where they were one incorrect decision from the semi finals)?

I understand people may not want Pellegrini but it's looking likely he will be our new manager so calling him a 'twat' as some are is silly when he's likely to be named manager within days/weeks if this is all true. And we should support our managers.
He is fucking twat and if "god forbid" he becomes our manager, i do hope we show to the board what we think about it.
Do you really want us to be the new Chelsea? we will have to change manager every time we dont win the league

Jeez. From everything I've read even before this story came out, Pellegrini is a true gentleman. He even avoids commenting on other clubs and players out of respect.

Go ahead with whatever criticism you want to level at the board, but FFS don't go after Pellegrini at least until he actually gets hired and we've seen his team play.

And it would also be a good idea if we actually waited until we hear a Club Statement to either confirm or deny these stories and moreso under what circumstances is/has Bobby left,if that is the case.
Too may people jumping the gun here.

God help the interviewer who asks Mancini about the speculation in the pre match build up

Okiecoakie you can't say sensible things like 'wait until you hear something from the club' etc! I said that earlier, I never believe anything until it is on the Official site. But some people appear to enjoy just jumping on a bandwagon of negativity.

pudge said:
God help the interviewer who asks Mancini about the speculation in the pre match build up
I'd imagine if it was going to be announced it would after match so im sure he'd give some non answer in the prematch

cmdub said:
pudge said:
I'd imagine if it was going to be announced it would after match so im sure he'd give some non answer in the prematch
Well last time didn't go so well...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbJtO_mUgwg[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.