Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Has anyone checked on St Helens Blue??

I'm becoming very concerned for his welfare given the fact he normally has plenty to say and is usually very chirpy around this time of the morning with his witty and intellectual thread entrances.

I do hope his footwear of choice is the slip on.......

Can't you drop the infantile jibes for one day?
This isn't the time for winding folk up with your inane, unfunny point scoring.
Just let it drop, stop shit stirring and let everyone enjoy the day without personal bickering.

chatting to an Italian friend of mine last night and there reports over there that Mancini is set to bid for El Shaarawy, make of that what you will.

FantasyIreland said:
Has anyone checked on St Helens Blue??

I'm becoming very concerned for his welfare given the fact he normally has plenty to say and is usually very chirpy around this time of the morning with his witty and intellectual thread entrances.

I do hope his footwear of choice is the slip on.......

Probably on his way to wembley.. :) with all the other inners ;)

If this is true I can only assume its down to stuff that has gone on behind the scenes, Mancini has been made an offer elsewhere or he has totally lost the dressing room and the players want him out . I personally think it'll be the last one . He never really seems like the players really respect him the way they should . Hopefully it's all bollocks but if its true we need to accept it and give the new guy a chance . Who knows, it could make us a better team !.

Kazzydeyna said:
hallstreetblue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I know I seem to be in the minority and i get called 'rag' here and other infantile stuff - but i do speak my mind and not afraid to do so.
Truth is, I cant wait for Mancini to go. I didnt want him in the first place and have always been frustrated by his; team selections, man management, tactics etc. I actually feel we could have achieved more in the time hes been here and it will feel like a weight/shackles lifted to me (and many players I believe) when he goes...............now i'm off to wembley cheers! CTID.

have the same views mate. He frustrates the shit out of me anall. We either have a better understanding of the game than others, or we're just a pair of impatient, ungrateful fluff wits :) Rags my arse. All the Best R kid

+1 from me.

The amount of glee in here for sacking our best manager ever genuinely sickens me.

If pellegrini only wins 2 cups and 1 lge in the next three years who do we replace him with for "not being successful enough"?.

I've said it before in here but some of our posters are like chavvy scum who win the lottery, go to a 5* restaurant and complain because they "don't do chips with everything".

You're not city fans. You're wankers.

OUCH!

Best EVER manager?

Joe Mercer: Promotion in 66, League champions 68, Charity shield 68, F.A. Cup 69, European Cup Winners Cup 70, League Cup, 70.

Was sadly sacked in 1971

i do remember pep was definatly gonna be our manager and 3 days later he rocked up at bayern,chill and wait and see as most negative stories appear the day of a big game much mischief making i think

hallstreetblue said:
Kazzydeyna said:
hallstreetblue said:
have the same views mate. He frustrates the shit out of me anall. We either have a better understanding of the game than others, or we're just a pair of impatient, ungrateful fluff wits :) Rags my arse. All the Best R kid

+1 from me.

The amount of glee in here for sacking our best manager ever genuinely sickens me.

If pellegrini only wins 2 cups and 1 lge in the next three years who do we replace him with for "not being successful enough"?.

I've said it before in here but some of our posters are like chavvy scum who win the lottery, go to a 5* restaurant and complain because they "don't do chips with everything".

You're not city fans. You're wankers.

OUCH!

Best EVER manager?

Joe Mercer: Promotion in 66, League champions 68, Charity shield 68, F.A. Cup 69, European Cup Winners Cup 70, League Cup, 70.

Was sadly sacked in 1971
Following that promotion in '66 Mercer's teams finished an average of 10th in the First Division iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.