Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone checked on St Helens Blue??

I'm becoming very concerned for his welfare given the fact he normally has plenty to say and is usually very chirpy around this time of the morning with his witty and intellectual thread entrances.

I do hope his footwear of choice is the slip on.......

samharris said:
Kazzydeyna said:
samharris said:
Kazz...you need to read the posts you replied to again mate.. ;)

I know. Combination of rage and early morning beer :)

Totally with you fella..
It's not always about winning.

Do you not think that in 5 years time it would be nice to be winning and playing some academy players/spending less?

To quote The Dark Knight, "the night is darker just before the dawn". In other words, we may have to weaken ourselves over the short term in order to reap the success long term.

Mancini has done well, but has he ever shown signs that he is willing to change? No. In 5 years he will still be arguing with players on a weekly basis and will still want 60 million each summer. It isn't sustainable.

FisHman99 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Mancini told the board weeks ago he wants to move back to Italy.
....and players, I'd guess before Southampton away, there was something very odd about the team that day, like they'd given up on the season.

This should have been avoided, even last night a denial would have stopped it for a while, poor from City.

The written media is shit in this country, and yet so many still support it by buying their trash, or clicking their websites, don't help fund these people, its easy, don't buy, don't click.

MaineRoadBlue said:
bernarbia said:
The amount of glee in here for sacking our best manager ever genuinely sickens me.

Best manager ever? Really?

Yes, without doubt. In the days of Mercer you could lose 10 games a season and still be champions. In fact there were several seasons when as many as 4 or 5 teams (different teams incidentally) could win the league on the final day. Also in 69, after winning the league the year previously, we were only mid table.

If you want to go back to 37, then the following year we were bloody relegated.

In short, this is the most tough league to win and Mancini and his staff have done us proud. Another point to consider here is what would happen to Platt, Kidd and the rest of the backroom staff?

There is no need for a new manager, and those that call for it are rather like the mongs who feel compelled to change their phone every 12 months in some insane belief it will make their phone calls and texts better.

In short, we have the ideal manager to exploit the void of Baconface and with a little luck in the transfer window we will stand a good chance of taking the title again.

If, and I hope not, we are stupid enough to dispense of Mancini, Platt and Kidd and appoint Pellegrini we could struggle to make top 3 next year bearing in mind the strength of Chelsea under Mourinho,Spurs, Arsenal and United, Also Rodgers at Liverpool will be stronger.

All in all, if this proposal was brought to any business minded person on Dragon's Den then it would get a massive 'I'm Out'

Absolute Stupidity demonstrated and circulated as a good idea by morons!

In fact, this has City's version of Spurs Juande Ramos stamped all over it. Fucking Disaster!

Well said! STABILITY is the name of the game

ESPN Build up is on now by the way..

How depressing. In all the papers and the likes of Radio 5 are leading with it.

Maybe already said on here, you imagine this was done when Mancini was in Abu Dhabi about 4 weeks ago and mutually agreed by both sides that he goes at the end of the season. His demeanour last few weeks has def been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.