Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bernarbia said:
The amount of glee in here for sacking our best manager ever genuinely sickens me.

Best manager ever? Really?

Yes, without doubt. In the days of Mercer you could lose 10 games a season and still be champions. In fact there were several seasons when as many as 4 or 5 teams (different teams incidentally) could win the league on the final day. Also in 69, after winning the league the year previously, we were only mid table.

If you want to go back to 37, then the following year we were bloody relegated.

In short, this is the most tough league to win and Mancini and his staff have done us proud. Another point to consider here is what would happen to Platt, Kidd and the rest of the backroom staff?

There is no need for a new manager, and those that call for it are rather like the mongs who feel compelled to change their phone every 12 months in some insane belief it will make their phone calls and texts better.

In short, we have the ideal manager to exploit the void of Baconface and with a little luck in the transfer window we will stand a good chance of taking the title again.

If, and I hope not, we are stupid enough to dispense of Mancini, Platt and Kidd and appoint Pellegrini we could struggle to make top 3 next year bearing in mind the strength of Chelsea under Mourinho,Spurs, Arsenal and United, Also Rodgers at Liverpool will be stronger.

All in all, if this proposal was brought to any business minded person on Dragon's Den then it would get a massive 'I'm Out'

Absolute Stupidity demonstrated and circulated as a good idea by morons!

In fact, this has City's version of Spurs Juande Ramos stamped all over it. Fucking Disaster!

MaineRoadBlue said:
bernarbia said:
The amount of glee in here for sacking our best manager ever genuinely sickens me.

Yes, without doubt. In the days of Mercer you could lose 10 games a season and still be champions. In fact there were several seasons when as many as 4 or 5 teams (different teams incidentally) could win the league on the final day. Also in 69, after winning the league the year previously, we were only mid table.

In short, this is the most tough league to win and Mancini and his staff have done us proud. Another point to consider here is what would happen to Platt, Kidd and the rest of the backroom staff?

There is no need for a new manager, and those that call for it are rather like the mongs who feel compelled to change their phone every 12 months in some insane belief it will make their phone calls and texts better.

In short, we have the ideal manager to exploit the void of Baconface and with a little luck in the transfer window we will stand a good chance of taking the title again.

If, and I hope not, we are stupid enough to dispense of Mancini, Platt and Kidd and appoint Pellegrini we could struggle to make top 3 next year bearing in mind the strength of Chelsea under Mourinho,Spurs, Arsenal and United, Also Rodgers at Liverpool will be stronger.

All in all, if this proposal was brought to any business minded person on Dragon's Den then it would get a massive 'I'm Out'

Agreed.

Kazzydeyna said:
samharris said:
Kazzydeyna said:
+1 from me.

If pellegrini only wins 2 cups and 1 lge in the next three years who do we replace him with for "not being successful enough"?.

I've said it before in here but some of our posters are like chavvy scum who win the lottery, go to a 5* restaurant and complain because they "don't do chips with everything".

You're not city fans. You're wankers.

Kazz...you need to read the posts you replied to again mate.. ;)

I know. Combination of rage and early morning beer :)

Totally with you fella..

City could of put a end to all these rumours at the start of the week with a press conference backing Mancini. They didn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mancini told the board weeks ago he wants to move back to Italy.
Both Milan clubs will be on the lookout for new managers at the end of the season.
Monaco could be back in for him.

Mancini knew we met with Pellegrini's agent weeks ago. he didn't get defensive or aggressive when questions about his future came up. which he has done in the past,

All this disruption before a big game could of been avoided.

MaineRoadBlue said:
bernarbia said:

In fact, this has City's version of Spurs Juande Ramos stamped all over it. Fucking Disaster!

Football was a more level playing field prior to the induction of Sky ans the money. You give Mercer a bad rep there by rating him lower than Mancini imho.

Finally can everyone chill, nobody knows if this is true, even if it is, nobody knows if Mancini hasnt walked on his own admission.

Nobody knows yet everyone is hysterical, chill, enjoy the game, what will be will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.