Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Twitter,

but the most accurate sources are really confident Pellegrini's taking over. Reason being Mancini has not maximize the squad's potential, and that it's based on performance, not results.

Feed the Elk said:
Better article - READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/fa-cup-final-manchester-city-preparations-overshadowed-by-reports-manuel-pellegrini-is-set-to-replace-roberto-mancini-8611963.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 11963.html</a>

City sources said that “no deal” was known of. The AS report was unconvincing – citing “reports in England” that Pellegrini, whose Malaga club are on their uppers financially, was joining City. There has been no great conviction here that the Chilean is replacing the Italian.

The online translation of the AS report also initially cited Sulaiman al-Fahim, a discredited one-time adviser to Sheikh Mansour whose services have been dispensed with, as the owner of City.

Ho Ho Ho

Yes of course I know what I'm saying - maybe not in the league, but a dreadful pre season and spine of the team saying they can't work with him would suffice!!

You know that people are bored when threads like this appear..

As for Mancini we have had people with a good track record like Salfordpaul saying that Mancini and the club will part ways NEXT summer.
Which coincidentally rhymes with what was said about Mancinis contract i.e That both parties agreed that after two years the contract could be voided.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Drewmanc said:
I'm absolutely appalled by the attitude on here, the grass is not always greener FFS! Ive been following city since '81 and RM is the best manager I've seen at the club (although I did like Horton!!) The throw away culture of managers is shocking, and I doubt any manager bar Mourinho could have brought us such success and improved the players as much as Mancini. As I city fan of over 30 years I hope that if the club sack RM and replace him with Pellegrini, that he falls flat on his face and our stupid, knee jerk reaction twosome from Barca end up with egg on their faces. I'm fuming about this and ALL city fans should feel the same. When we lifted the FA cup it was Mancini's effort putting that smile on your face - when we lifted the prem it was Mancini's effort that put that joy into your blue hearts yet a lot of you on here are so easy to cast him aside and I, for one, am shocked.

Forza Mancini

You would rather see a club you have supported for over 30 years fall flat on its face, because of your love for any one individual?

I don't know what to say.

How's about "rag"?

Drewmanc said:
As I city fan of over 30 years I hope that if the club sack RM and replace him with Pellegrini, that he falls flat on his face and our stupid, knee jerk reaction twosome from Barca end up with egg on their faces.

So you want Manchester City to fail to prove you were right?
What an odd attitude.
I don't want Mancini replaced either, but I will get behind whoever replaces him, because that is what true supporters do, and I will wish them every success, because I want the team I love to be successful too.
Wanting the manager of my club to fail is just bizarre.

Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Drewmanc said:
I'm absolutely appalled by the attitude on here, the grass is not always greener FFS! Ive been following city since '81 and RM is the best manager I've seen at the club (although I did like Horton!!) The throw away culture of managers is shocking, and I doubt any manager bar Mourinho could have brought us such success and improved the players as much as Mancini. As I city fan of over 30 years I hope that if the club sack RM and replace him with Pellegrini, that he falls flat on his face and our stupid, knee jerk reaction twosome from Barca end up with egg on their faces. I'm fuming about this and ALL city fans should feel the same. When we lifted the FA cup it was Mancini's effort putting that smile on your face - when we lifted the prem it was Mancini's effort that put that joy into your blue hearts yet a lot of you on here are so easy to cast him aside and I, for one, am shocked.

Forza Mancini

You would rather see a club you have supported for over 30 years fall flat on its face, because of your love for any one individual?

How's about "rag"?
Are you treading on my toes again?

Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Drewmanc said:

Forza Mancini

How's about "rag"?

You're funny - do you do bookings for parties?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

How's about "rag"?
Are you treading on my toes again?

Fighting the good fight, my friend.

MaineRoadBlue said:
bernarbia said:
The amount of glee in here for sacking our best manager ever genuinely sickens me.

Best manager ever? Really?

Yes, without doubt. In the days of Mercer you could lose 10 games a season and still be champions. In fact there were several seasons when as many as 4 or 5 teams (different teams incidentally) could win the league on the final day. Also in 69, after winning the league the year previously, we were only mid table.

If you want to go back to 37, then the following year we were bloody relegated.

In short, this is the most tough league to win and Mancini and his staff have done us proud. Another point to consider here is what would happen to Platt, Kidd and the rest of the backroom staff?

There is no need for a new manager, and those that call for it are rather like the mongs who feel compelled to change their phone every 12 months in some insane belief it will make their phone calls and texts better.

In short, we have the ideal manager to exploit the void of Baconface and with a little luck in the transfer window we will stand a good chance of taking the title again.

If, and I hope not, we are stupid enough to dispense of Mancini, Platt and Kidd and appoint Pellegrini we could struggle to make top 3 next year bearing in mind the strength of Chelsea under Mourinho,Spurs, Arsenal and United, Also Rodgers at Liverpool will be stronger.

All in all, if this proposal was brought to any business minded person on Dragon's Den then it would get a massive 'I'm Out'

Absolute Stupidity demonstrated and circulated as a good idea by morons!

In fact, this has City's version of Spurs Juande Ramos stamped all over it. Fucking Disaster!

Yeah that's my big worry too Juande Ramos took over a side that were full of quality and had been pushing for top 4 the last few years if he stayed spurs would of gone down!

How typical city that would be?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.