Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drewmanc said:
Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
You would rather see a club you have supported for over 30 years fall flat on its face, because of your love for any one individual?

I don't know what to say.

How's about "rag"?

You're funny - do you do bookings for parties?

Yep, but only if you've got a fit wife/bird for me to nail afterwards.

Whether its farewell to Mancini or not let's sing his name loud an proud for everything this great bloke has done for our club.

I'm forty four and the times with Mancini have been the most exciting and most successful of my life as a City fan.

If or when the new man comes he too will get my support but Mancini will never be forgotten regardless.

Drewmanc said:
Yes of course I know what I'm saying - maybe not in the league, but a dreadful pre season and spine of the team saying they can't work with him would suffice!!

I think the spade work will have been done for many months to establish if Pellegrini, or whoever, can work with this current team, what his skill set is.

A dreadful pre-season would just carry a hangover into the league.

You've started watching City around the same time as myself, so c'mon, we've not really had much to compare Mancini with.

People come and go, City is the one constant, good times and bad.

Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Drewmanc said:
I'm absolutely appalled by the attitude on here, the grass is not always greener FFS! Ive been following city since '81 and RM is the best manager I've seen at the club (although I did like Horton!!) The throw away culture of managers is shocking, and I doubt any manager bar Mourinho could have brought us such success and improved the players as much as Mancini. As I city fan of over 30 years I hope that if the club sack RM and replace him with Pellegrini, that he falls flat on his face and our stupid, knee jerk reaction twosome from Barca end up with egg on their faces. I'm fuming about this and ALL city fans should feel the same. When we lifted the FA cup it was Mancini's effort putting that smile on your face - when we lifted the prem it was Mancini's effort that put that joy into your blue hearts yet a lot of you on here are so easy to cast him aside and I, for one, am shocked.

Forza Mancini

You would rather see a club you have supported for over 30 years fall flat on its face, because of your love for any one individual?

I don't know what to say.

How's about "rag"?

Maybe when he says 'fall flat on his face' he means just win (possibly) one trophy and get champions league qualification - the very definition of failure according to some on here.

Every single day since Mancini joined MCFC his job has been under threat by the 'Red Press' .....................one day of course they will be right but NOT YET!
I prefer to think that Tziki's restaurant meeting with Pellogrini was to discuss Isco's incoming transfer!
This anti Mancini press speculation intensifies every time MCFC have a very important match coming.
It will not destabilise us.

If this wasn't true the club would have come out and denied it by now and backed the manager.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the football club. Proud of the players and the manager and his staff, but whoever has decided to sack him is a fucking disgrace.

Shaelumstash said:
If this wasn't true the club would have come out and denied it by now and backed the manager.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the football club. Proud of the players and the manager and his staff, but whoever has decided to sack him is a fucking disgrace.
Why?

Shaelumstash said:

Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.