Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media stitch up. Bobby will still be with us in September, the bookies will have made a mint and we will have the same manager next season.

George Hannah said:
Feed the Elk said:
Shaelumstash said:
If this wasn't true the club would have come out and denied it by now and backed the manager.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the football club. Proud of the players and the manager and his staff, but whoever has decided to sack him is a fucking disgrace.

Source?
Sulaiman al-Fahim,
Yep. The guy who made a complete **** of himself both with us and Pompey. He's like Ronnie Irani, a leach latching onto serious businessmen and thinking he's part of everything. He's the big mouthed **** who started all the Ronaldo stuff the day after the takeover, which was cringeworthy to say the least.

stanHayes said:
Shaelumstash said:
If this wasn't true the club would have come out and denied it by now and backed the manager.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the football club. Proud of the players and the manager and his staff, but whoever has decided to sack him is a fucking disgrace.

Yeah but then you end up going out evey time the write shite..Better to let them.. look the knuts they are.. in print!

In the last six months you [the media] have written everything. You started six or seven months ago with Pep [Guardiola], [José] Mourinho, Pellegrini, [Carlo] Ancelotti, Brendan Rodgers. I have four years left on my contract. I know that I work with SERIOUS people, like Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour [THE OWNER].
Yeh I agree with you to an extent, but every paper in the country is reporting the same story. It's not a rumour on Twitter, it's a seriously strong story that could destabalise the team on the day of the cup final.

Be very easy for the club to put out a one paragraph press release backing the manager. But as has happened in the last 6 months, we hear absolutely fuck all from the club.

The silence is deafening

They still going on about it on Sky Sports. This will be a huge mistake if true. The timing is awful too. Will be making my Mancini banner for the Norwich game!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't know what to say.

_46190879_fahim_note_zpsee2496da.jpg

repent!!

@BluePhil8 said:
Shaelumstash said:

Why?
Why what?

Shaelumstash said:
stanHayes said:
Shaelumstash said:

Yeah but then you end up going out evey time the write shite..Better to let them.. look the knuts they are.. in print!

In the last six months you [the media] have written everything. You started six or seven months ago with Pep [Guardiola], [José] Mourinho, Pellegrini, [Carlo] Ancelotti, Brendan Rodgers. I have four years left on my contract. I know that I work with SERIOUS people, like Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour [THE OWNER].
Yeh I agree with you to an extent, but every paper in the country is reporting the same story. It's not a rumour on Twitter, it's a seriously strong story that could destabalise the team on the day of the cup final.

Be very easy for the club to put out a one paragraph press release backing the manager. But as has happened in the last 6 months, we hear absolutely fuck all from the club.

The silence is deafening
They just report what's been reported.

Shaelumstash said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Shaelumstash said:

Why?
Why what?
Why are you disgusted? Why is it a disgrace to sack Mancini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.