Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nashark said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
nashark said:
Wow.

If that's the mentality of the majority of our fans then the Sheikh has bought the wrong club.

Is this the type of fan we attract these days?

The new breed really sadden me..they talk like rags

I love winning trophies..but at what cost?

Is our fanbase going to decline into expectant dickheads?

I don't give a fuck who manages..I don't give a fuck who owns us..I'm 40 next week..32 of them years a match goer

I'll always support my team..even if the sheikh didn't leave us with a pot to piss in

I'll never 'expect' anything..I will always be grateful at what comes along...

By the same token, you'd describe the Sheikh as an expectant dickhead?

Okay then, take his investment out of the club, or better still, go and start your own club, taking all of the losers who think like you and expect nothing from 100s of millions of pounds of investment (have Mancini as the manager if you like) and then we'll see who's running the better, more successful club.

You say you've been going to City for 32 years, how many trophies did we win before an expectant dickhead like the Sheikh came to the club and bought all those players?

Exactly. Please do me a favour and start following League One with your League One mentality.
You just dont understand do you? the majority of us would rather end up 10th we are grateful for small steps and just by the fact of winning more games than losing.

I would rather se city as the everton than have your attitude.

kiam06 said:
Replacing Mancini with a 60yr old would be frankly ridiculous I hope this is the usual media shite trying to unsettle us before the cup final.

It's not meant to be a Fergie-like hire. Those days will never happen again. A manager who stays with a top-flight club for 5 consecutive seasons is absolutely historic.

nashark said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
nashark said:
Wow.

If that's the mentality of the majority of our fans then the Sheikh has bought the wrong club.

I don't give a fuck who manages..I don't give a fuck who owns us..I'm 40 next week..32 of them years a match goer

I'll always support my team..even if the sheikh didn't leave us with a pot to piss in

Okay then, take his investment out of the club, or better still, go and start your own club, taking all of the losers who think like you and expect nothing from 100s of millions of pounds of investment (have Mancini as the manager if you like) and then we'll see who's running the better, more successful club.

You say you've been going to City for 32 years, how many trophies did we win before an expectant dickhead like the Sheikh came to the club and bought all those players?

Exactly. Please do me a favour and start following League One with your League One mentality.

As a City fan you had to have experienced the pain to appreciate the joy

zeven said:
nashark said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

You just dont understand do you? the majority of us would rather end up 10th we are grateful for small steps and just by the fact of winning more games than losing.

My point proven. You would rather have a likeable man in charge than City do well.

You're a Mancini fan, not a City fan.

nashark said:
Balti said:
nashark said:

Exactly. Please do me a favour and start following the championship.

wow you really like to suck the sheikhs dick don't you?!

you see it's really not all about trophies matey.........

but that's probably a difficult concept for you

Go on then. I'm interested. If we're not playing to win, what are we playing for?
You sir are an idiot or you just dont want to understnad. we ALL WANT TO WIN its when we lose the difference shows

Andouble said:
We should wait for all the dominos to fall before making assumptions and hating the next boss no matter who it is.

If it is true that Mancini is playing a part in stepping down, whether it's because family health, or his wife not even living in England, we have to respect that.

If this happens we shouldn't aim our anger towards Pellegrini, it'll do the club no good at all.

Your right, but its a worry, not angry at Pellegrini just cant understand his rumoured prefrence

nashark said:
Balti said:
nashark said:

Go on then. I'm interested. If we're not playing to win, what are we playing for?

You sound like you've been supporting City for 5 mins.

nashark said:
Balti said:
nashark said:

I'm talking about us as supporters

if you were one of us that stuck by the club through the bad times then you're not going to cry into your beer about 'only' finishing second (for the first time in 35-ish years) and 'just' another FA Cup (possibly)

you'd actually be be pretty happy surprisingly enough lol

anyway no doubt like me you need to go to bed and get up and head for Wemberleeeeeeee in the morning so good night and I hope that Bobby remains our manager next season and we add more silverware to our once empty cabinet again tomorrow

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES
xx

edit: and yes if the sheikh disappeared tomorrow then yes we'd still be here even without the silverware. But he is here thankfully so lets enjoy it while it lasts lol. CTID.

edit edit: oh and by the way if you are a rag then DAVID MOYES!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
david moyes???? really????
stop please stop
stoooooppppp ffs
WAHHHHAHHHAWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHHAHAAWAHHHHAHHHAWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHHAHAA
christ that's funny....wooooooohhhhh..........lol......pmsfl.....

nashark said:
zeven said:
nashark said:

My point proven. You would rather have a likeable man in charge than City do well.

I honestly have met many Rags like you which are so vacant , nighty night

nashark said:
zeven said:
nashark said:

This has nothing to do with Mancini. for me our progress over the last 3 years has been huge. Im very grateful for this and i couldnt ask for more. but for some this has obviously not been good enough and god forbid we have one bad season now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.