Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:
Matched only by his ability to sniff out fucking cat piss and drink the stuff, stony fucking thinking he is some superior being. THE FUCK. A FUCKING **** OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Whereas you sir are a **** of the lowest order. The Order of Rag Shitbags. If you were on a train I would slap you right now, you shitbag.

If you we're on a train, I would throw u off ****. All u go on about is rag this rag that, someone should stuff a fucking rag in your mouth so we never have to listen to the bile and excrement that leaks from ur ducking animal gob. Fuck off back to Old Trafford shithouse

You wouldn't be able to lift me you turd. I'd pin you to the wall with a piss jet while corky rubs his brillo pad ginger chin on your spotty little face.

RM how do you feel about Roberto leaving (if he does) only you dont seem to be getting your point across ?

RMancini said:
hallstreetblue said:
RMancini said:
If Mancini is sacked the club is dead to me.

Dear, dear me! Obviously haven't been on a ride such as and as long as most of us.

Never thought it humanly possible, but you are talkin through your ring piece R kid.

Am I goin against my policy of "never slag another blue"?

Slag who you want, don't give a shit if its me. Slag Mancini then that's fucking too far! Mancini picked this club up from the gutter Hughes left it in and secured a Prem with a couple of years - but hey ho the ***** that be want rid, well I want rid of them. Fucking *****, come in dont say a thing just stay silent plotting Mancinis downfall.

Fucking sly sneaky Spanish *****, what fucking twats!

Do one, Cockface.

So Pellegrini to RM, Jose to Chelsea, Mancini staying but we are getting Isco seems to be the latest (maybe)

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:
Matched only by his ability to sniff out fucking cat piss and drink the stuff, stony fucking thinking he is some superior being. THE FUCK. A FUCKING **** OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Whereas you sir are a **** of the lowest order. The Order of Rag Shitbags. If you were on a train I would slap you right now, you shitbag.

If you we're on a train, I would throw u off ****. All u go on about is rag this rag that, someone should stuff a fucking rag in your mouth so we never have to listen to the bile and excrement that leaks from ur fucking animal gob. Fuck off back to Old Trafford shithouse

You fucking shit-headed cock-fuck, fuck off back to cunting Toy Town, you Noddy-hatted piss face shit badger.

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:

If you we're on a train, I would throw u off ****. All u go on about is rag this rag that, someone should stuff a fucking rag in your mouth so we never have to listen to the bile and excrement that leaks from ur fucking animal gob. Fuck off back to Old Trafford shithouse
Why have you only posted 120 odd times in 2 years?
Did you smash your laptop to bits in a blind rage?
Or was it taken from you for your own safety?

corky1970 said:
stony said:
RMancini said:
If you we're on a train, I would throw u off ****. All u go on about is rag this rag that, someone should stuff a fucking rag in your mouth so we never have to listen to the bile and excrement that leaks from ur ducking animal gob. Fuck off back to Old Trafford shithouse

You wouldn't be able to lift me you turd. I'd pin you to the wall with a piss jet while corky rubs his brillo pad ginger chin on your spotty little face.

Fuck off stony you shitbag turd **** , fuck off back to the swamp you rag turd ill kill you and rape you you **** rag

Hahaha, sorry corky I couldn't resist.

2sheikhs said:
RMancini said:
stony said:

Why have you only posted 120 odd times in 2 years?
Did you smash your laptop to bits in a blind rage?
Or was it taken from you for your own safety?

I think he was sectioned and has just been released.

BlueDejong said:
It's just football.

Probably the most sensible post of this entire thread. This thread is so damn hilarious, apart from RMancini who is obviously just a joke, grown men throwing hissy fits all over the place over a change of manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.