Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Sky Blue said:
If Ducado was about a few would be outside his office.
Ha ha just got rid of the troll can't be bothered with this thread today it's Cup Final day FFS just wish everyone would chill out

Shit - he's here!

I suspect Mancini will voluntarily join Monaco in the summer. He admitted being in discussions last summer.

They have huge tax advantages over Ligue 1 and could well attract the likes of Ibra, Falcao, Thaiago Silva.
Better quality of life for a "rich man" also he would be nearer his family.

I'm sure with the professionalism of our owners/management team, it will be well handled and if he leaves, he will go out speaking well of the our club.

Ducado said:
Sky Blue said:
Ha ha just got rid of the troll can't be bothered with this thread today it's Cup Final day FFS just wish everyone would chill out
Awww, you're no fun anymore.

ieqvdl.jpg

corky1970 said:
Petetheblu said:
RMancini said:
Relax pal, you're making a fool of yourself. Less of the aggression and more people will listen to your feelings.
Besides you've never met Stony, I have and he's a mountain of a man and a tough cookie, also more annoying is he's a bright git to. Not someone who you'd want to get into a scrap with whether that be verbally or physical.

Although I'd reckon Corky would do him.......

If you we're on a train, I would throw u off ****. All u go on about is rag this rag that, someone should stuff a fucking rag in your mouth so we never have to listen to the bile and excrement that leaks from ur fucking animal gob. Fuck off back to Old Trafford shithouse

hello sailor!!

Hello Ryland.

Shadz69 said:
Ducado said:
Sky Blue said:

Boo Boo Boo Boo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

HUMCHUFFINBUG!!

Erm.......they say it could be Mourinho now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.