Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great. I'm not even leaving the thread now, just refreshing the page.

Sport.es running this story that the Txiki meeting was to activate the transfer of Isco.

stony said:
RMancini said:
stony said:
Whereas you sir are a **** of the lowest order. The Order of Rag Shitbags. If you were on a train I would slap you right now, you shitbag.

If you we're on a train, I would throw u off ****. All u go on about is rag this rag that, someone should stuff a fucking rag in your mouth so we never have to listen to the bile and excrement that leaks from ur ducking animal gob. Fuck off back to Old Trafford shithouse

You wouldn't be able to lift me you turd. I'd pin you to the wall with a piss jet while corky rubs his brillo pad ginger chin on your spotty little face.

Hahahahaha!! MINT

pominoz said:
2sheikhs said:
RMancini said:
If you we're on a train, I would throw u off ****. All u go on about is rag this rag that, someone should stuff a fucking rag in your mouth so we never have to listen to the bile and excrement that leaks from ur fucking animal gob. Fuck off back to Old Trafford shithouse
Why have you only posted 120 odd times in 2 years?
Did you smash your laptop to bits in a blind rage?
Or was it taken from you for your own safety?

I think he was sectioned and has just been released.

Mancini do you track back ? :)

Is this a how many swear words you can get into one post competition? RMancini is cunting walking it so fucking bastard far the shitting twatting twat

Rammyblues said:
So Pellegrini to RM, Jose to Chelsea, Mancini staying but we are getting Isco seems to be the latest (maybe)

Pellegrini to RM is 50-1 so not sure about that one, got £50 at 12-1 on Isco, courtesy of Tolms post the other day so happy days if that comes through

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:
Matched only by his ability to sniff out fucking cat piss and drink the stuff, stony fucking thinking he is some superior being. THE FUCK. A FUCKING **** OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Whereas you sir are a **** of the lowest order. The Order of Rag Shitbags. If you were on a train I would slap you right now, you shitbag.

Relax pal, you're making a fool of yourself. Less of the aggression and more people will listen to your feelings.
Besides you've never met Stony, I have and he's a mountain of a man and a tough cookie, also more annoying is he's a bright git to. Not someone who you'd want to get into a scrap with whether that be verbally or physical.

Although I'd reckon Corky would do him.......

If you we're on a train, I would throw u off ****. All u go on about is rag this rag that, someone should stuff a fucking rag in your mouth so we never have to listen to the bile and excrement that leaks from ur fucking animal gob. Fuck off back to Old Trafford shithouse

Sky Blue said:
If Ducado was about a few would be outside his office.

Shit you're right all the MODs will either be drunk or in transit to wembley! We can say what we want. fuckshitasscunbtprickstwatsjehgkejrghldhjk too all of you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.