Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who still wants this cheque book manager to stay needs a reality check. A fresh start is needed with a manager like Pellegrini with experience...and who can get the best out of his players. Which Mancini clearly cannot.

grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
The media have their wish.

A truly disgraceful performance by any City team let alone one that cost a kings ransom.

We were devoid of motivation,effort and ideas.
How the hell can so much money be spent on a team that has no options to break down one that will be relegated.

Wigan wanted it,there was the difference.

You are one miserable fuck.

He is spot on and we are all miserable fucks after watching that train smash!

Go on then, tell us all it wasn't so bad.....

as above, the club really need to come out and say something, anything.

either he goes or stays, just announce it either way and rebuild for next season

Bye Mancini. I don't trust him to attract the top players in world football this summer to the Etihad.

Come on Tixiki, we are not Barca..we can't be looking for a non EPL proven managers..put your personal problems with Mourinho aside and get him on the phone please.

blueinsa said:
PjMSweden said:
The sooner the club confirms/denies any changes in management the better.

Spot on, it needs to be sorted now, one way or the other.

Bob had a fucking stinker today and he isnt the man going forward but fuck me, those players out there today need to hang their heads in shame.

Not just the palyers pal, but Bobby as well. For me this was our opportunity to rectify what has been a total piss poor season. We have been off form since the first whistle.

To show that kind of display in an FA cup final is an insult to us the fans, and i am sorry but if Bobby cannot instill any kind of reaction after half time then something is wrong

blueinsa said:
grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
The media have their wish.

A truly disgraceful performance by any City team let alone one that cost a kings ransom.

We were devoid of motivation,effort and ideas.
How the hell can so much money be spent on a team that has no options to break down one that will be relegated.

Wigan wanted it,there was the difference.

You are one miserable fuck.

He is spot on and we are all miserable fucks after watching that train smash!

Go on then, tell us all it wasn't so bad.....

Closely followed by you. We lost fucking get over it. Wigan the better side shit happens

Malty said:
Bye Mancini. I don't trust him to attract the top players in world football this summer to the Etihad.

ofcourse he can attract top class players to the club, how did we get ageuro and silva ????? doesnt matter who the manager is, they want to win trophies and come for the money .

BlueMoonz1977 said:
blueinsa said:
PjMSweden said:
The sooner the club confirms/denies any changes in management the better.

Spot on, it needs to be sorted now, one way or the other.

Bob had a fucking stinker today and he isnt the man going forward but fuck me, those players out there today need to hang their heads in shame.

Not just the palyers pal, but Bobby as well. For me this was our opportunity to rectify what has been a total piss poor season. We have been off form since the first whistle.

To show that kind of display in an FA cup final is an insult to us the fans, and i am sorry but if Bobby cannot instill any kind of reaction after half time then something is wrong

You will get no argument from me mate.

<a class="postlink" href="http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/article/19563723" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/article/19563723</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.