Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I think Mancini needs to go, is purely based on the fact that he has not really advanced the squad, as a playing unit, from when he first started. The same issue exist now, that did 3 years ago.

NipHolmes said:
pudge said:
NipHolmes said:
I'd have gone with;

------------------------------Hart----------------------------------
Zaba--------------Vinny-----------Nasty--------------Clichy
-----------------------Milner-----Barry--------------------------
---Tevez--------------------------------------------------Silva---
--------------------------------Aguero----------------------------

Nasri off was a bad call. Rodwell for Tevez equally as criminal.

@Dave, no I wasnt fortunately, reason being I was let down on tickets and even tried to by via Fblokes rewind but heard nout back (check yourself if you want, not that it makes any odds). A lucky escape to be blunt.
So you would have played with 10 players?

Get your CV in.

My wrongdoing, forgot Yaya.

@g.u.n, I took you apart in that debate and you never got over it. Calling a sanctimonious prick won't change your lack if intelligence. Enjoy your ban (btw someone reported before I did ;))[/quote

Lol. Why would he get a ban? I get the image of rooney waving an imaginary card at the ref.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/11/manuel-pellegrini-malaga-manchester-city?CMP=twt_gu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013 ... CMP=twt_gu</a>

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
ElanJo said:
I've not got involved in the childish Mancini In/Out nonsense but after losing the FA Cup final like that, overseeing the worst performance by an English side in CL history (3 draws) and surrendering the title so soon after Christmas, I will be very surprised if Mancini is still here in the summer.

Now we can talk about Mancini in/out. I was pissed off on this thread when we as fans were talking about it on the eve of the game. Now get rid of the guy, absolutely clueless today, plus it's obvious the players have an agenda and must want shut, otherwise how can you explain such an abject performance by so many top players.

Too many abject performances at crucial times this season, particularly the southampton, etc. games. Players need to take a long hard look at themselves tonight. Regardless of the manager too many players were way below par today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.