Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Matt the Giant said:
Roberto Mancini angry with Manchester City officials

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22497967

"We will see if it is true in the next two weeks. If it is not true you have written stupid things in the last six months. If it is true I'm stupid because I don't understand this.

"I work with serious people and I think I did a good job.
"

Oh dear. Roberto, stop talking.

If he's referring to this season he should do himself a favour and walk if he thinks he's done a good job.

Whatever Bobby has done for us - and he has done much - this season has been a bloody disgrace, start to finish!! Shoddiness of Swailes-like proportions. I don't care if he stays or goes. But it needs to be made very clear to him or whoever that we expect far better next season, and that heads will roll if there is no improvement next season!

blueinsa said:
Matt the Giant said:

Bob just burnt the last bit of bridge still standing.....

In fairness I think he's got a valid point. This should not have been dragging on as long as this and any indecision leads to the managers position being undermined, which can lead to a difficulty getting the best out of your team

blueinsa said:
pudge said:
blueinsa said:
It's true though.

In a way, yes but too many performances like today's have caused too many people to question im afraid.

Bob knows full well how the football world works.
True, but it was rather unprofessional on the eve of a cup final for the club to allow the press to pile the pressure on.

Be it just for show or otherwise a simple statement backing the manager would have been welcomed.

NipHolmes said:
Davs 19 said:
NipHolmes said:
I do.

A grammar school attendee, a decent boxer and a fan with sound boxing knowledge.

You?

I presume you bunked off a lot ?

Presumptions will get you nowhere.

I have no need to try to prove myself. People can meet me to find out what I'm like. For a pint or for summat else.

Grims a bottler and so is De Niro for not calling a spade. Funny how abuse is allowed just because someone else is a fan of Bobby.

Anyway, I have some pints down the pub with my name on. Night blues.

P.S Grim, anytime, you know the score. Meet up or shut up and ignore. Your call.

Meet you at this pub?

article-1303296427753-0ba83ee500000578-767343_568x387.jpg

Why Pellegrini ?

Why in the world would the board be replacing Mancini with Pellegrini. TBH I don't even think Pellegrini is a better manager than Mancini. He has coached at Villareal, Real Madrid, Malaga and hasn't won a simgle trophy with any of those teams. He currently has a 40% win average with Malaga and is not going to get Malaga in the Champions league despite having a better squad than Sociedad. I admit his squads play pleasant football, but in my opinion if we were to sack Mancini it would be time to get the best of the best managers and not just a good manager. If not we'll waste the next 3 years back to being so-so. I understand that it's maybe Txixi's choice but I just don't see him making us as good as Bayern. Plus he bends over to Mourinho like crazy every time. 6-2 the other day. Nahhh man.

If we had to sack Mancini then we should replace him with a world class manager or a young manager turning world class like AVB, Heynckes, Laudrup, Blanc, Klopp etc

adrianr said:
Blue Haze said:
Matt the Giant said:

"We will see if it is true in the next two weeks. If it is not true you have written stupid things in the last six months. If it is true I'm stupid because I don't understand this.

"

If he's referring to this season he should do himself a favour and walk if he thinks he's done a good job.

If he does that then he will have the same situation he had at Inter. After today's debacle no one has come up smelling of roses.

blueinsa said:
pudge said:
blueinsa said:
It's true though.

In a way, yes but too many performances like today's have caused too many people to question im afraid.

Bob knows full well how the football world works.
He does, shame you don't, and what's this bridge you're going on about?

Blue Haze said:
Matt the Giant said:

"

He is so embarrassing. And he has the nerve to say he did a good job after a performance like that....can't wait till he is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.