Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thenabster said:
TBH if we did have to make a managerial change, why the fuck would we get Pelligrini. As much as I like to see his Malaga side he has never won anything in Europe despite have coached, Villareal, Real Madrid and Malaga. Most importantly, he'll bend over to Mourinho like it was his girl. Hell nah, not him. If we had to sack Mancini there much more interesting options around. AVB, Klopp, Laudrup, Blanc etc

Jurgen Klopp is a fantastic manager but he is falovaour of the Month has great potential, but untried outside germany.

AVB done well at porto, but most managers do, he has potential but not yet to compete with the worlds best.

Laudrup has achieved Jack in 12-15 years of management his honeymoon period is swansea nothing else.

Blanc has not achieved much yet to be given Jobs Like City .

Compare these guys to rafa Benitez and these guys are at Kindergarden school ?

The perception of Rafa is shaped by the Media over here as he has sued the Sun, News of the World and Talk sport, while attacking media favourites Ferguson and Mourinho, thats why they hate him?

trust me Rafael Benitez is the only coach who can stop Mourinho and Chelsea next season with Man City.

He has taken to Chelsea to his 4th European Final, more than mourinho, level with Ferguson, and if he wins will be the only man in history of English football to win 2 trophies with 2 different english clubs and only the 3rd man in history of european football to win 3 european trophies with 3 different clubs.

He is the Man needed, without a shadow of doubt, he wins trophies wherever he goes,

smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:
pudge said:
It's true though.

In a way, yes but too many performances like today's have caused too many people to question im afraid.

Bob knows full well how the football world works.
He does, shame you don't, and what's this bridge you're going on about?

Tell you what mate, go in work Monday, have a stinker and then tell all the rest of the workforce in a way that the gaffer can also hear how its all really his fault and you might just come up with the answer to your question.

BlueCityfan said:
Blue Haze said:
Matt the Giant said:
Roberto Mancini angry with Manchester City officials

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22497967

"We will see if it is true in the next two weeks. If it is not true you have written stupid things in the last six months. If it is true I'm stupid because I don't understand this.

"I work with serious people and I think I did a good job.
"

Oh dear. Roberto, stop talking.

He is so embarrassing. And he has the nerve to say he did a good job after a performance like that....can't wait till he is gone.
Pretty sure he's referring to his 3 and a half years with the club, not just the last 90 minutes.

Re: Why Pellegrini ?

Lomas has a lob on said:
Whats wrong with the Pellegrini thread?
It seems that on the Mancini/Pellegrini thread people are just talking about how bad Mancini is and that he needes/or doesn't need to be replaced.

Plus commenting on the rumors linking Pellegrini to City.

However I wanted to open this thread to check why the board or some fans rate Pellegrini that high.

Mourinho, Klopp, De Boer, Pellegrini. In that order.

Klopp, Heynckes, Pellegrini and De Boer would be my order.

Not sure about Mourinho at all, personally. He'd win us trophies... but at what cost?

Of course, I'll support whoever is in next regardless. City are my team.

nomorethaksintimes said:
NipHolmes said:
Davs 19 said:
I presume you bunked off a lot ?

Presumptions will get you nowhere.

I have no need to try to prove myself. People can meet me to find out what I'm like. For a pint or for summat else.

Grims a bottler and so is De Niro for not calling a spade. Funny how abuse is allowed just because someone else is a fan of Bobby.

Anyway, I have some pints down the pub with my name on. Night blues.

P.S Grim, anytime, you know the score. Meet up or shut up and ignore. Your call.

Meet you at this pub?

article-1303296427753-0ba83ee500000578-767343_568x387.jpg

Good to see City and Wigan fans getting on after the game.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Whats wrong with the Pellegrini thread?

Exactly we've been talking about this for the last God knows how many days in the run up to todays game. And perhaps to answer the OP's question, it maybe found somewhere in 300+ pages of two threads in which Prestwich Blue alluded to why Mancini may be leaving.

Going all out for the intertoto cup and hoping to get Santa Cruz and Julio Baptista up front, he completely fits the vision.

Joking aside - probably because he will respond way more positively to being dictated to by Txiki

blueinsa said:
smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:
In a way, yes but too many performances like today's have caused too many people to question im afraid.

Bob knows full well how the football world works.
He does, shame you don't, and what's this bridge you're going on about?

Tell you what mate, go in work Monday, have a stinker and then tell all the rest of the workforce in a way that the gaffer can also hear how its all really his fault and you might just come up with the answer to your question.
Ahhhh so you think football is the same as every other job? like I said shame you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.