Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
RMancini said:
stony said:
Haha, you're fooling no one rag. Fuck off back to redissue

**** **** fucking ****, pathetic fucker all u can say is "rag" u ****, defending Mancini how dare I. You are a fucking rag, a dirty rag that someone might use to wipe ther arse with in the absence of toilet paper. Fucking **** piss off u twat, fucking go lick Fergies arse then.

Your sister/mother would be very disappointed if she could see the foul mouthed buffoon that you're turned into.
Tell me, was your father called Joey Deacon by any chance ?

This guy reminds me of that Swedish guy, that was going to come over and kill us all.

bugsyblue said:
My girlfriend is spanish so has just been translating me the latest from the spanish papers this morning, nothing that new but here it is:

Pellegrini is 100% leaving Malaga
He HASNT had a contract offer from Man City but has held talks
Isco is rumoured to be joining city
So, he's not 100% going to City.

CBA reading through all this crap on here. Where is the link to the rumour? Some people are getting very narky with other blues and its making this forum less enjoyable.

hallstreetblue said:
pominoz said:
RMancini said:
If he wants to leave then no, also it won't be dead to me but the best era of the club will and anything after will be poorer for Mancini not being part of it. Fucking hate the people who are getting rid of Bobby so much. Then ***** on here start questioning my loyalty to Mancini.

FUCK THEM WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU!
CRAWL BACK INTO UR FUCKING CESS FILLED SHITTY PIT AND FUCKING EAT DOG SHIT!

Go and see a doctor you fucking nutcase.

Hahaha! Chuffin quality this :) The kid's off his jeffin cake :D

I actually feel kind of dirty replying to him..Anyway this is getting a bit out of hand. Great day today for us, let's all enjoy it a bit!

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:
Slag who you want, don't give a shit if its me. Slag Mancini then that's fucking too far! Mancini picked this club up from the gutter Hughes left it in and secured a Prem with a couple of years - but hey ho the ***** that be want rid, well I want rid of them. Fucking *****, come in dont say a thing just stay silent plotting Mancinis downfall.

Fucking sly sneaky Spanish *****, what fucking twats!

Haha, you're fooling no one rag. Fuck off back to redissue

**** **** fucking ****, pathetic fucker all u can say is "rag" u ****, defending Mancini how dare I. You are a fucking rag, a dirty rag that someone might use to wipe ther arse with in the absence of toilet paper. Fucking **** piss off u twat, fucking go lick Fergies arse then.

Comedy gold. Best pre-match entertainment ever. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.