Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
RMancini said:
hallstreetblue said:
Dear, dear me! Obviously haven't been on a ride such as and as long as most of us.

Never thought it humanly possible, but you are talkin through your ring piece R kid.

Am I goin against my policy of "never slag another blue"?

Slag who you want, don't give a shit if its me. Slag Mancini then that's fucking too far! Mancini picked this club up from the gutter Hughes left it in and secured a Prem with a couple of years - but hey ho the ***** that be want rid, well I want rid of them. Fucking *****, come in dont say a thing just stay silent plotting Mancinis downfall.

Fucking sly sneaky Spanish *****, what fucking twats!

Haha, you're fooling no one rag. Fuck off back to redissue

**** **** fucking ****, pathetic fucker all u can say is "rag" u ****, defending Mancini how dare I. You are a fucking rag, a dirty rag that someone might use to wipe ther arse with in the absence of toilet paper. Fucking **** piss off u twat, fucking go lick Fergies arse then.

FantasyIreland said:
Although I wont be sad to see Mancini replaced by Pellegrini,the English media's decision to run with this story over the past 24hrs is very calculated and a blatant attempt to undermine and destabilise us on our biggest day of the season - I don't believe in coincidence and this event certainly isn't one.

For the record,Pellegrini is far from my first choice,he probably wasn't even on any wish list,however,Mancini has run his course,he has gone stale and looks out of his depth in certain areas of his managerial ability - we need a fresh approach and I have every trust in the expertise of the people that have made this difficult and informed decision.

Mancini has done a good job and has helped achieve some of the greatest moments I have witnessed as a City supporter so I will be forever grateful to him for that,however,ultimately,he is just another employee and cog(however large) in the huge machine that is City,he is plenty replaceable.

I obviously hope he goes out on a high today and,regardless of the real reasons regarding his exit,that he is given the dignified exit he deserves.

I wish him all the best for the future.
BS you dont wish Mancini shit. you are one of the biggest advokators for him being sacked, You would never make this post if you werent certain he will be gone. you should be ashamed for not supporting the team which Mancini is a big part of its him who made them winners.

momo88 said:
bluethai said:
momo88 said:
Because in thailand you know only mourinho and guardiola ? No
You should go out and see the world more.
No sir i know the world and mayve visited more than you ! But if said that it´s only because of the image of the "asian fans" as being plastics and follow only the buzz im sorry if it is not your case
Plastic? Look at the date I joined here and look at yours, it's quite ironic, don't you think!

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:
Slag who you want, don't give a shit if its me. Slag Mancini then that's fucking too far! Mancini picked this club up from the gutter Hughes left it in and secured a Prem with a couple of years - but hey ho the ***** that be want rid, well I want rid of them. Fucking *****, come in dont say a thing just stay silent plotting Mancinis downfall.

**** **** fucking ****, pathetic fucker all u can say is "rag" u ****, defending Mancini how dare I. You are a fucking rag, a dirty rag that someone might use to wipe ther arse with in the absence of toilet paper. Fucking **** piss off u twat, fucking go lick Fergies arse then.

Funny for a rag lol

My girlfriend is spanish so has just been translating me the latest from the spanish papers this morning, nothing that new but here it is:

Pellegrini is 100% leaving Malaga
He HASNT had a contract offer from Man City but has held talks
Isco is rumoured to be joining city

pominoz said:
RMancini said:
Syth said:
Good riddance then! I don't get all of this, let's wait and see what happens first. He may have told the board he wants to leave and is not being sacked. Is the club still going to be dead to you if that was the case?

If he wants to leave then no, also it won't be dead to me but the best era of the club will and anything after will be poorer for Mancini not being part of it. Fucking hate the people who are getting rid of Bobby so much. Then ***** on here start questioning my loyalty to Mancini.

FUCK THEM WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU!
CRAWL BACK INTO UR FUCKING CESS FILLED SHITTY PIT AND FUCKING EAT DOG SHIT!

Go and see a doctor you fucking nutcase.

Hahaha! Chuffin quality this :) The kid's off his jeffin cake :D

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:

Your sister/mother would be very disappointed if she could see the foul mouthed buffoon that you're turned into.
Tell me, was your father called Joey Deacon by any chance ?

stony said:
RMancini said:
stony said:

Your sister/mother would be very disappointed if she could see the foul mouthed buffoon that you're turned into.
Tell me, was your father called Joey Deacon by any chance ?

Joeeeeeeeyyy

daveduke67 said:
citijen said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
That last line is a translation of "que sera sera", which is a fucking dirty rag song.

I've got my eyes on you.....
[/b]

We were singing que sera sera in the 60's when we were on our way to Wemberley then so don't know where a rags song comes into it?

And if you think about it - barring the last few years, we haven't had many opportunities to sing 'we're going to Wemberleee' in the last 30 years.

You could say that Queens 'We Are The Champions' is a rag song too.
I think you forget all too easily how giddy we used to get whenever we got past the fourth round, only all too predictably to be brought back down to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.