Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pominoz said:
RMancini said:
Syth said:
Good riddance then! I don't get all of this, let's wait and see what happens first. He may have told the board he wants to leave and is not being sacked. Is the club still going to be dead to you if that was the case?

If he wants to leave then no, also it won't be dead to me but the best era of the club will and anything after will be poorer for Mancini not being part of it. Fucking hate the people who are getting rid of Bobby so much. Then ***** on here start questioning my loyalty to Mancini.

FUCK THEM WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU!
CRAWL BACK INTO UR FUCKING CESS FILLED SHITTY PIT AND FUCKING EAT DOG SHIT!

Go and see a doctor you fucking nutcase.

I'm crying with laughter!!!

RMancini said:
hallstreetblue said:
RMancini said:
If Mancini is sacked the club is dead to me.

Dear, dear me! Obviously haven't been on a ride such as and as long as most of us.

Never thought it humanly possible, but you are talkin through your ring piece R kid.

Am I goin against my policy of "never slag another blue"?

Slag who you want, don't give a shit if its me. Slag Mancini then that's fucking too far! Mancini picked this club up from the gutter Hughes left it in and secured a Prem with a couple of years - but hey ho the ***** that be want rid, well I want rid of them. Fucking *****, come in dont say a thing just stay silent plotting Mancinis downfall.

Fucking sly sneaky Spanish *****, what fucking twats!

has something upset you ?

RMancini said:
hallstreetblue said:
RMancini said:

Dear, dear me! Obviously haven't been on a ride such as and as long as most of us.

Never thought it humanly possible, but you are talkin through your ring piece R kid.

Slag who you want, don't give a shit if its me. Slag Mancini then that's fucking too far! Mancini picked this club up from the gutter Hughes left it in and secured a Prem with a couple of years - but hey ho the ***** that be want rid, well I want rid of them. Fucking *****, come in dont say a thing just stay silent plotting Mancinis downfall.

Comedy gold
tumblr_me7nvw1qQE1qmwzb6.gif

RMancini said:

Filippo Mancini is that you? Or are you Andrea?

Tez Tosterone said:
Lot's pf thread pages to catch up on this morning but I assume the thing that got you all messaging was this.. VVVVVVV

<a class="postlink" href="http://football-italia.net/34071/mancini-set-serie-return" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://football-italia.net/34071/mancin ... rie-return</a>

It's just specualtion, No hard facts.

Mancini goes to Napoli I bet he will do everything possible to make sure we do not get Cavani

RMancini said:
hallstreetblue said:
RMancini said:

Slag who you want, don't give a shit if its me. Slag Mancini then that's fucking too far! Mancini picked this club up from the gutter Hughes left it in and secured a Prem with a couple of years - but hey ho the cunts that be want rid, well I want rid of them. Fucking cunts, come in dont say a thing just stay silent plotting Mancinis downfall.

Fucking sly sneaky Spanish cunts, what fucking twats!

Haha, you're fooling no one rag. Fuck off back to redissue

Shouldn't make one bit of difference for me. We have a great squad of players, anyone with half a brain could do a good job with them. If it's true then so be it. I would expect that bobby will resign for personal reasons, Surely he will be spared the indignity of the sack. As for anyone who laughingly talks about no longer supporting city if he goes, get the fuck off this forum you don't belong here.

bellbuzzer said:
RM may view having a " director of football" as unacceptable, eroding his position as numero uno. His reported contact with Monaco may be seen as an indication of that. At a guess he and the club had reached an impasse with the parting of the ways scheduled for the end of season, which would explain the infamous restaurant meeting.
No-one is claiming an "exclusive" on this, the tabloids trailing social media for once, following a bookie suddenly offering daft odds on pelligrini taking over. " Who pulled the pin "?
Fwiw i cant see the players being affected, might motivate them even more if anything " siege mentality " and all that.
Big chance for the fans today, Loud and Proud , Sea of Blue,

Fuck off with your common sense approach !! You`re going to be bombared with shite from certain posters who feel the club is in the wrong.
No fucker Blue Moon on has a true insight as to whats happening and its best to leave alone until we know the full and true version of events.
For all we know,Bobby might have taken the decison to leave NOT the board.
Great post my man.

mcfc2607 said:
Fair enough but like i asked in a previous post.....what exactly has Pellegrini done to warrant us going after him as i seem to be missing something that his career isn't showing ?

Maybe nothing in terms of trophies won but he is a class manager

Got Villereal from 8th to 2nd
Malaga to the champs league Q/F
At madrid he had a win % of 76 points and finished on 96 points (barca had 99 haha) yet sacked him.[/quote]

Ok thanks, like i said before, i know very little about him and his record isn't particularly steller

pominoz said:
RMancini said:
stony said:
Don't be such a fucking mard arse. I don't know about you but I support City and not Mancini. If you're only here to support an individual rather than the club you should just fuck off now. Nobs like you give football fans a bad name.
In fact you're probably not even a Mancini fan but a shit stirring rag who distraught at the thought of Gollum taking over at the swamp has come on here to shit stir. Either way fuck off somewhere else.

You mother fucking ****, fuck you how dare you question my loyalty to Mancini. Mancini is the club, if he is fired then it makes the club look shit and pathetic. Fuck u u small time ****, fucking ****, nobs like you give people a bad name fucking wanker.

Calm down fannyboy, Mancini is not the club and you are not a City fan.

Amended for the truth !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.