Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Matt the Giant said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
dctid said:
Amnd each and every one of them has played a part in yesterdays fucking shite including the two fucking amigos whom have behaved like utter wankers

Edited

Why would you want Ferran to fuck off?
Hasn't he done a fantastic job since he came here? His primary priority, as far as I see it, is to make sure we as a corporation is run in a healthy financial manner and making sure we abide to the FFP rules. He has done just that.
Of course his job is simultaneously to make sure we stay competitive, bringing in the best possible staff and the right players at the right time and at the right price.

He brought in Txiki late last year, who pretty much right away managed to get rid of Balotelli in a deal making sure we didn't make a loss for a change. That with a club and chairman known to be horrible dealing with.

I think we are very lucky to have those two in charge.
Well said. As usual the Inners are just directing their anger at anyone but Mancini. Since the game yesterday, people on here have blamed; Marwood, Soriano, Begiristain, Tevez, The press team... It's embarrassing.

Jack74 said:
As Long Silva goes am happy cant take corners cant go past a man he is simply good lookin lad with a nice haircut some ov the cocks on here tell me he is better than Gio , cause as much as Gio didnt track back .

Your entitled to your opinion.
I presume however your absolutely livid with Mancini for constantly picking this over rated good looking lad with a nice haircut??
I also presume your livid with Mancini for picking him in yesterday's final.

Train said:
dctid said:
Amnd each and every one of them has played a part in yesterdays fucking shite including the two fucking amigos whom have behaved like utter wankers

I agree. We should've used one of them as a sub. Fucking wankers.

You are misplacing your blame. Mancini's questionable tactics lost the game, and his 'back me' retort afterwards was simply to save face on what was another lackluster display compounded by bizarre substitutions.

I am sorry but which ever way you look at it the players take much of the blame. That was shocking utterely shocking

The two Amigos would appear to be the key movers in the Pellagrini stories and we as fans having to deal woith this shit on cup final day was equally wrong.

Yes blame Mancini if we want to because clearly he said dont match Wigans work rate or desire, misplace passes and specifically told Zab to go to ground on a yellow because we can beat these useless twats with 10 men

There were lots if things wrong yesterday and i personally dont believe that we prepared any differently that say the semi against Chelski but the performance was worlds apart

grim up north said:
Perhaps he should do his homework more often then

Bestow him 200-300 million pounds to spend at Wigan , and then see how he performs the assigned homework :)

Project said:
Ancient Citizen said:
bluemathlady said:
Ive heard Pellegrini is very good at getting the best out of his players.

Must be the shit players he got the 'Best' out of then, Ronaldo, Alonso, Kaka and Benzema went backwards, so did he, he ended up managing lesser teams. Mourinho didn't seem to have the same problems.
He's won shedloads though, so he's obviously a twat.

Funny, I remember Real playing some scintillating football and finishing on 99 points. Just happened to be runners up to the greatest club side ever witnessed.

They did indeed, though if you substitute Mancini for Pelligrini at the time, after spending a club record on players, he would be called a bellend. Runners up is apparently OK in this case but not in ours. Losing to a second division side, is also fine as the football was scintillating.
A pattern is starting to emerge.

Project said:
You know, I feel some of you are losing the plot a little.

People are upset about yesterday. I understand that. We lost a cup final. But the way in which we are looking for people to blame and in particular, rounding on Ferran and Txiki is quite frankly bizarre. Take a step back and a deep breath and think about what the fuck some of you are saying.

It is quite clear that the decision was taken some time ago to replace Mancini with Pellegrini. Now, how do you handle this? Do you try to sow up the deal in the background before informing people so as to not distract on the teams performances? Or do you tell the press every step of the way during negotiations? It seems like most of you think it should be the latter. Crazy. What exactly were you expecting after the news reports broke? For Ferran to come out and say actually yes, we are looking for a new manager and Mancini is gone? The day of the Cup final? Really?

These guys are professional. They believe there are better managerial options and have gone about securing one of those options, without feeling the need to brief the press.

There is also this view that the hierarchy should have waited until the season was done before negotiating with another manager. As if by doing so was somehow not classy. Firstly, get real - this is how the world works. Secondly, I assume these are the same people who ranted at Marwood for not getting the transfer business concluded earlier enough last season.

Yesterday wasn't a great day, but we will move on. Surely after everything Khaldoon has done that has been right he can be afforded a degree of trust. We are a club that is in great hands. Yet the flapping on here has been unbelievable.

What we are witnessing in the press and Twitter today will be long forgotten, much like Hughes was.

Good post.

It's been said plenty of times that managers make their decisions early in the new year. Hate to use them as an example but Rafa has been well aware he's on his bike from Chelsea for a good while, it's just the way football works.

The argument against Bob is not whether he brings silverware, its his tactics and playing style.

His tactics and playing style has been found out and unfortunately, he seems incapable of introducing anything different.

Its time to move on.

Ihave always been a Mancini ''in'' but i wouldnt be unhappy to see Mourinho come in now, clearly after yesterdays shambles something is wrong.
Pellegrini is a backward step, at best a sideways one

Rammy Blue said:
Project said:
You know, I feel some of you are losing the plot a little.

People are upset about yesterday. I understand that. We lost a cup final. But the way in which we are looking for people to blame and in particular, rounding on Ferran and Txiki is quite frankly bizarre. Take a step back and a deep breath and think about what the fuck some of you are saying.

It is quite clear that the decision was taken some time ago to replace Mancini with Pellegrini. Now, how do you handle this? Do you try to sow up the deal in the background before informing people so as to not distract on the teams performances? Or do you tell the press every step of the way during negotiations? It seems like most of you think it should be the latter. Crazy. What exactly were you expecting after the news reports broke? For Ferran to come out and say actually yes, we are looking for a new manager and Mancini is gone? The day of the Cup final? Really?

These guys are professional. They believe there are better managerial options and have gone about securing one of those options, without feeling the need to brief the press.

There is also this view that the hierarchy should have waited until the season was done before negotiating with another manager. As if by doing so was somehow not classy. Firstly, get real - this is how the world works. Secondly, I assume these are the same people who ranted at Marwood for not getting the transfer business concluded earlier enough last season.

Yesterday wasn't a great day, but we will move on. Surely after everything Khaldoon has done that has been right he can be afforded a degree of trust. We are a club that is in great hands. Yet the flapping on here has been unbelievable.

What we are witnessing in the press and Twitter today will be long forgotten, much like Hughes was.

Good post.

It's been said plenty of times that managers make their decisions early in the new year. Hate to use them as an example but Rafa has been well aware he's on his bike from Chelsea for a good while, it's just the way football works.

The difference is Abramovic was very forthright in his intentions, hence the interim manager title. That pissed off Benitez but crucially the press also had a field day and Abramovic came under heavy criticism, arguably the worst since he arrived here.

People can't have it both ways. If the owners are open about plans they will get criticised. If they're quiet they get criticised. Me personally, I prefer the quiet and decisive route.

For me Wigan highlighted three major faults in our team; we can't handle teams that press high, we don't move the ball quick enough, and we don't have one player (perhaps with the exception of aguero) who can use dribbling skills to beat a man.

Whoever comes in, or if Mancini stays, they need to address this otherwise we are going to continue to underachieve against teams who keep men behind the ball, press high and counter attack. The worrying thing is Mancini hasn't done anything to combat this, and I'm not even a Mancini outer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.