Mancini press conference

Jumanji said:
glen quagmire said:
Guess where the quotes are coming from?

“I think you need me to say something that will stop these strange questions. You want me to say ‘we are going to be champions’? Well, we are going to be champions. You have something to write now. It doesn’t matter about the result against Blackburn or Manchester United, we will be champions.” – At a press conference, prior to it Chelsea drew their last two games and individuals started to question his teams early season confidence.

“I am absolutely sure that we will be champions next season.” – having just moved to FC Porto, January 2002

“In normal conditions, Porto will be the champion, in abnormal conditions, Porto will also be the champion” – in the middle of the Portuguese premier league season

“I am not concerned about how Chelsea are viewed morally. What does concern me is that we are treated in a different way to other clubs. Some clubs are treated as devils, some are treated as angels. I don’t think we are so ugly that we should be seen as the devil and I don’t think Arsene Wenger and David Dein are so beautiful that they should be viewed as angels.”
jose_1147805a.jpg

Correctomundo! A little confidence hasn't done him any harm has it?

Let's hope he's not the next "Mystic Meg"!

Any chance of tomorrow night's lotto numbers, RM?

Nah, just concentrate on one game at a time - starting tomorrow!

Aguero_Element said:
This thread is sickening to the extreme
Its called brinksmanship...it makes sub humans the likes of Terry actually believe they can have a say in the title race. It makes the likes of Rooney think they can actually impart information on a communicable level....it does strange things to people...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.