Mancini press conference

Good on him, and I hope he’s translating that message to the players. I’m not worried about giving United any further incentive as to me a fully motivated City are stronger than a fully motivated rags, so the priority has to be instilling that belief and swaggering mentality back into our squad for the run in. We’re in a battle, there’s no point being defeatist about it, approach with confidence and see where it takes us – if we come up short then so be it, but don’t go about it meekly just to save face.

frasermcfc said:
Reporter "Can Tevez be the difference in the title race?"

Mancini "We will win the title"
Sent shivers down my spine when I just saw it on SSN, I honestly don't think I could handle us winning the title, my heart, liver and kidneys will be absolutely fucked.

Blue Maverick said:
frasermcfc said:

Sent shivers down my spine when I just saw it on SSN, I honestly don't think I could handle us winning the title, my heart, liver and kidneys will be absolutely fucked.
mine too...along with a more obvious appendage hopefully :P

Didsbury Dave said:
frasermcfc said:

He's not said that, has he?

Please no.

Bollocks mate... this is what I want to hear!

He said "We will win the title, we will win. We will do everything to win the title. We need to think positive always".

I think he was just trying to say it's all about mental attitude and positive thinking. Nothing wrong with having belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.