Mancini press conference

sboroMCFC said:
Mancini certainly likes to make bold statements. I think sometimes he crosses the line between positivity, adding pressure on the players and setting himself up for a fall. Most of the time his statements haven't come to fruition. A few examples:

1. We will beat Bayern Munich

2. Tevez is finished

3. We will beat Sporting Lisbon

Also, quite concerned by always blaming himself when we lose. Is he trying to get himself sacked?

As of this moment,

1. Man City 2-0 Bayern Munich
2. Not played since.
3. Man City 3-2 Sporting Lisbon

What has he said that is wrong?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Oh no!

Mancini - we will win at Bayern

Mancini - Tevez will never player for me again

Mancini - we will win at Napoli

Needs to keep his mouth shut.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day though. He is due a right prediction and this could be it!

KenTheLandlord said:
sboroMCFC said:
Mancini certainly likes to make bold statements. I think sometimes he crosses the line between positivity, adding pressure on the players and setting himself up for a fall. Most of the time his statements haven't come to fruition. A few examples:

1. We will beat Bayern Munich

2. Tevez is finished

3. We will beat Sporting Lisbon

Also, quite concerned by always blaming himself when we lose. Is he trying to get himself sacked?

As of this moment,

1. Man City 2-0 Bayern Munich
2. Not played since.
3. Man City 3-2 Sporting Lisbon

What has he said that is wrong?

hmm! nice try buddy

Nothing wrong with a bit of PMA........trouble is that too many on here are suffering with PMT!

Simple equation:

Mancini - Get the squad selections and tactics right

+

Players - Do the business on the pitch

= Destiny still in our own hands

All in the the club should know that this is where the rubber hits the road. Talk is easy, now is the time to show how much this club wants it.

Didsbury Dave said:
frasermcfc said:
Reporter "Can Tevez be the difference in the title race?"

Mancini "We will win the title"

He's not said that, has he?

Please no.

Ah but did he say when we would win the title ??

I dont see what the problem is. He needs to install belief into the squad, by saying we will try our best to win the title shows doubt and the squad would pick up on it too.

Damned if he does, damned if he dont.

I fucking hope he does think we'll win the league otherwise whats the point, im sure taggart thinks they will win the league thats what id expect them to say.

Has anyone thought he's deflecting the media again?

By getting the journos to concentrate on him he's reliving the stress on his players and that's worked everytime so far.

Ricster said:
I dont see what the problem is. He needs to install belief into the squad, by saying we will try our best to win the title shows doubt and the squad would pick up on it too.

Damned if he does, damned if he dont.

What he says to the squad is different to what he says in the media.

He works with the squad every day instilling belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.