Mancini press conference

Didsbury Dave said:
Ricster said:
I dont see what the problem is. He needs to install belief into the squad, by saying we will try our best to win the title shows doubt and the squad would pick up on it too.

Damned if he does, damned if he dont.

What he says to the squad is different to what he says in the media.

He works with the squad every day instilling belief.

lol

sure-if-serious-i-am-not.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
Ricster said:
I dont see what the problem is. He needs to install belief into the squad, by saying we will try our best to win the title shows doubt and the squad would pick up on it too.

Damned if he does, damned if he dont.

What he says to the squad is different to what he says in the media.

He works with the squad every day instilling belief.

He needs a job on this forum if he's any cop at installing belief!

1_barry_conlon said:

LOL ....

Just watched Mancini's press conference. I liked the way he said "We will win it". As long as he shows the same balls in his team selections and tactics for the remainder of the season then I fully agree with him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Oh no!

Mancini - we will win at Bayern

Mancini - Tevez will never player for me again

Mancini - we will win at Napoli

Needs to keep his mouth shut.
He has to get one of these predictions right, surely? The law of averages suggest he'll get one right sooner or later ;)

BillyShears said:
1_barry_conlon said:

LOL ....

Just watched Mancini's press conference. I liked the way he said "We will win it". As long as he shows the same balls in his team selections and tactics for the remainder of the season then I fully agree with him.

When he said that I thought 'nice one Bob'....a minute later I was back to being deflated when he said Lescott was out and Vinny doubtful!

Didsbury Dave said:
Dave S said:
Did you expect him to say we wont win the title?

No. I expect him to say "We will do our best to with the title".

Saves embarrassment and motivation for the opposition
Amazing how you're not manager after all, you get everything right.

Now I ask for a 4th time, did Birmingham have a more successful season because of the CC than Chelsea last year? Just a yes or no will do.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:55 pm --<br /><br />
glen quagmire said:
Guess where the quotes are coming from?

“I think you need me to say something that will stop these strange questions. You want me to say ‘we are going to be champions’? Well, we are going to be champions. You have something to write now. It doesn’t matter about the result against Blackburn or Manchester United, we will be champions.” – At a press conference, prior to it Chelsea drew their last two games and individuals started to question his teams early season confidence.

“I am absolutely sure that we will be champions next season.” – having just moved to FC Porto, January 2002

“In normal conditions, Porto will be the champion, in abnormal conditions, Porto will also be the champion” – in the middle of the Portuguese premier league season

“I am not concerned about how Chelsea are viewed morally. What does concern me is that we are treated in a different way to other clubs. Some clubs are treated as devils, some are treated as angels. I don’t think we are so ugly that we should be seen as the devil and I don’t think Arsene Wenger and David Dein are so beautiful that they should be viewed as angels.”
Ah but that's Jose so it's ok. It would be a circle jerk if he'd said it as our manager.

I'm struggling to see how any of you can find anything remotely negative about what he's said. There sure are some strange creatures on this forum.

Dubai Blue said:
I'm struggling to see how any of you can find anything remotely negative about what he's said. There sure are some strange creatures on this forum.

I take it you havent heard of the Cabal?

Dubai Blue said:

It's not what he said. It's that foreign muck he eats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.