Mancini Protest

halpo123 said:
shadygiz said:
unfortunately, i dont have time to read every thread and post.....i opted to keep an eye on this thread earlier as it seemed to be getting a little abusive.

once i started to see a trend in abuse, i tried to nip it in the bud with a simple request.

this was ignored a couple of pages later, so i re-itterated my request

again, this was cast by the wayside another couple of pages later.

the final time was when i noticed halpo posting abuse at the OP.....how many times do i have to make a simple request. If people respected the requests of the few who are trying to keep order on here for the benefit of all, then we wouldn't have to do this

i mean, tbf, how many warnings do you see me issue???

very few and thats because i tend to close reports and brush things under the carpet rather than make a song n dance about it.....unlike some posters on here

and as for protecting de niro, you couldnt be farther from the truth...as i stated earlier, my requests started well before anything de niro had posted and my approach to halpo was directed from the point of view that he failed to stop abusing the OP
hey mate stop digging
i made it quite clear i was responding to de niro

this is eaxctly what you posted....you didnt quote de niro's post

honestly some people....mountains - molehills

halpo123 said:
i swear yo god there are some fuckin moronic people on here
"wont finish top ten next year" just fuck off your a dick

Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
the chelsea win was late november!
and the best we have played all season, we haven't even come close to that kind of commitment or passion under mancini

the same "commitment or passion" of the 3-0 defeat against tottenham ?

mate , mancini play for a target , not for the show.
to be fair, you mentioned chelsea and arsenal, not tottenham
but hey, throw it in, a game where the players and the manager knew hughes was going
went that last happened i seem to remember the score 8-1
mancini has not so far got passion from the players during the big games and this is why some posters are not taking it as read that we will beat spurs and villa as they may be more up for it than us
personally i would like to see the target over the next three games, and don't give a stuff about the show, but against liverpool and scum at home both were, sadly, lacking

hilts said:
shadygiz said:
blinkered to fuck poster that is

im blinkered classic, if i say i love hughes and de niro will you show me preferential treatment as well please

LOL...no one gets preferential treatment

aww diddums, feel like your missing out on something....pffft

for the record...i fuckin hated hughes, i'm of the opinion that if we had to change him then fair enough, but lets do it once and get the right guy in now, instead of it going tits up and going full circle again in 3 yrs time....only by then, the better of our players have swanned off to pastures new.

squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
the same "commitment or passion" of the 3-0 defeat against tottenham ?

mate , mancini play for a target , not for the show.
to be fair, you mentioned chelsea and arsenal, not tottenham
but hey, throw it in, a game where the players and the manager knew hughes was going
went that last happened i seem to remember the score 8-1
mancini has not so far got passion from the players during the big games and this is why some posters are not taking it as read that we will beat spurs and villa as they may be more up for it than us
personally i would like to see the target over the next three games, and don't give a stuff about the show, but against liverpool and scum at home both were, sadly, lacking

they didnt know he was going before the spurs game, i dont think we will beat villa and spurs because we are not good enough. also there was plenty of passion against united they were gutted when that goal went in

shadygiz said:
hilts said:
im blinkered classic, if i say i love hughes and de niro will you show me preferential treatment as well please

LOL...no one gets preferential treatment

aww diddums, feel like your missing out on something....pffft

for the record...i fuckin hated hughes, i'm of the opinion that if we had to change him then fair enough, but lets do it once and get the right guy in now, instead of it going tits up and going full circle again in 3 yrs time....only by then, the better of our players have swanned off to pastures new.

Who says we've not got the right man though Shady or is that your personal opinion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.