Mancini Protest

Failsworth_Blue said:
shadygiz said:
LOL...no one gets preferential treatment

aww diddums, feel like your missing out on something....pffft

for the record...i fuckin hated hughes, i'm of the opinion that if we had to change him then fair enough, but lets do it once and get the right guy in now, instead of it going tits up and going full circle again in 3 yrs time....only by then, the better of our players have swanned off to pastures new.

Who says we've not got the right man though Shady or is that your personal opinion?

it can only be based on my opinion mate.....i aint got marco's magic balls ;p

shadygiz said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Who says we've not got the right man though Shady or is that your personal opinion?

Thats fair enough. I believe we've got the right man and we'll see soon enough if the club think he's the right man

hilts said:
squirtyflower said:
to be fair, you mentioned chelsea and arsenal, not tottenham
but hey, throw it in, a game where the players and the manager knew hughes was going
went that last happened i seem to remember the score 8-1
mancini has not so far got passion from the players during the big games and this is why some posters are not taking it as read that we will beat spurs and villa as they may be more up for it than us
personally i would like to see the target over the next three games, and don't give a stuff about the show, but against liverpool and scum at home both were, sadly, lacking

they didnt know he was going before the spurs game, i dont think we will beat villa and spurs because we are not good enough. also there was plenty of passion against united they were gutted when that goal went in
i think its laughable to suggest we are not a better team than a one dimensional hard working villa
if he can't win that one then he should go, ffs we beat villa at home when we were shite

shadygiz said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

it cant be the right appointment he's italian dont you know

squirtyflower said:
hilts said:
they didnt know he was going before the spurs game, i dont think we will beat villa and spurs because we are not good enough. also there was plenty of passion against united they were gutted when that goal went in
i think its laughable to suggest we are not a better team than a one dimensional hard working villa
if he can't win that one then he should go, ffs we beat villa at home when we were shite

I'd agree apart from I'm worried about the keeper situation.

We have to win the last 3 games, though if he goes that'll be 3 managers in basically 6 months, that's absolutely ridiculous and we should be progressing more than going back to our old ways, I thought our owners would have a different mentality, ie. stability.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
squirtyflower said:

I'd agree apart from I'm worried about the keeper situation.

We have to win the last 3 games, though if he goes that'll be 3 managers in basically 6 months, that's absolutely ridiculous and we should be progressing more than going back to our old ways, I thought our owners would have a different mentality, ie. stability.
stability walked out the door december 2009
we can't go back and close it now

squirtyflower said:
hilts said:

i never said villa were a better team than us if you look at the table it would suggest that we are evenly matched, i just dont see us winning both games, getting rid off a manager due to a bad result against villa would be a little silly dont you think?

hilts said:
squirtyflower said:

i never said villa were a better team than us if you look at the table it would suggest that we are evenly matched, i just dont see us winning both games, getting rid off a manager due to a bad result against villa would be a little silly dont you think?
if we put in a lame performance and can't beat villa, then yes i would get rid
if they perform and heroically lose (lol) then no

hilts said:
squirtyflower said:

if that loss results in the inability to achieve what we planned, then yes

a lot of managers around the world have been sacked for losing one game...be that one loss result in "not winning the league", "not winning a cup" or "not qualifying for champs league/europe"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.