Mancini Protest

At least we now know we have to go for it against Spurs & Villa. No hanging on, defending deep and hoping for a goal on the break.

If we don't show passion and commitment in these next two games then surely even the most pro-Mancini supporter will admit we've got the wrong man?

If we do, then if we can't get Mourinho then even I would say that perhaps we'd be better off with the devil we know.

squirtyflower said:
hilts said:
i never said villa were a better team than us if you look at the table it would suggest that we are evenly matched, i just dont see us winning both games, getting rid off a manager due to a bad result against villa would be a little silly dont you think?
if we put in a lame performance and can't beat villa, then yes i would get rid
if they perform and heroically lose (lol) then no

Just incase you didn't know Villa have the second best away record in the premiership including wins at Old Trafford and Anfield. To get rid of a manager because they lost to Aston Villa at home would be a ridiculous decision

Failsworth_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:

Just incase you didn't know Villa have the second best away record in the premiership including wins at Old Trafford and Anfield. To get rid of a manager because they lost to Aston Villa at home would be a ridiculous decision
about as daft as sacking a manager who loses two games in over 30
but if you read the really dark bit, i didn't say sack him if he lost, it was about performance!

Failsworth_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:

its not the team they lose to, but what the loss results on us losing out on

Prestwich_Blue said:
At least we now know we have to go for it against Spurs & Villa. No hanging on, defending deep and hoping for a goal on the break.

If we don't show passion and commitment in these next two games then surely even the most pro-Mancini supporter will admit we've got the wrong man?

If we do, then if we can't get Mourinho then even I would say that perhaps we'd be better off with the devil we know.

I know that I am about to disappoint you , but I'll tell you anyway.

Mancini against Villa will play for a draw.

because the table permits it.

and just a real idiot manager would went merrily attack and lost for the counterattacks

Mancio said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

and just a real idiot manager would went merrily attack and lost for the counterattacks
i appreciate your candid response

and that's why we won't challenge at the very top with mancini

'he who dares wins rodders'

squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:

his CV don't deal with your idea.

Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:

His CV was put together in Serie A. Not in the premiership. They are different leagues, and the way Mancini likes to play ensures we will never win the premiership under him IMO...

we are a better side than villa and spurs,no reason not to win both games,lets hope we do, lets go for it, lets make it where they worry about us instead of us clinging on for a drab draw and yet get undone in the last 10 seconds, do this and west ham will be one long party.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

His CV was put together in Serie A. Not in the premiership. They are different leagues, and the way Mancini likes to play ensures we will never win the premiership under him IMO...

also the Ancelotti CV was put together in serie A...... but maybe Ancelotti is more ductile and adaptable ... LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.