Mancini Protest

de niro said:
m27 said:
Strange, I was sat near you at Turf Moor and you looked like you were enjoying yourself as all those goals flew in.

In a very short space of time, you've gone from being a decent poster on here to a broken record with an agenda. Most disappointing.

what makes a decent poster? someone who agrees with everyone, some who can't have an opinion?

i did enjoy burnley,we all did,now this is my point, with our firepower why the fuck do we not go for a win? dont tell me we were playing utd ,arsenal etc as they were the worst teams they have ever put out in the prem, we even did it v hull and sunderland.as if that was'nt bad enough everton at HOME.
i may be a shit poster but so what,i say it as it is, if that upsets the sheep who can only see the emporors clothes then i could'nt care less.

I was a Hughes 'outer' in the end (after a period of in and then 'on the fence') but I still found your posts reasonable at the time of Hughes' tenure and then in the immediate aftermath. Now you're just slating Mancini seemingly in every post.

I'm far from a tub thumper or happy clappy and I believe Mancini has made mistakes. However, you seem to think that the fact we have Ade, Tevez, AJ and Bellamy means we should go hell for leather every game and steamroller teams. It just doesn't work like that.

When Hughes was sacked 6th looked like our best hope. Now we are in a position which means it's all in our hands, this is why I find your "Mancini is wrecking our season" quotes quite ridiculous.

By the way, I didn't call you a "shit poster".

lol. you wind up. to be honest i think mancini more or less gets three points against the lesser sides, something no city manager has done for quite some time. i agree it was a negative performance at arse but a draw at the emirates keeps us in the race and keeps the confidence up. after all the last thing we want is another decline after a derby defeat.

thats for de niro by the way.

m27 said:
de niro said:
what makes a decent poster? someone who agrees with everyone, some who can't have an opinion?

i did enjoy burnley,we all did,now this is my point, with our firepower why the fuck do we not go for a win? dont tell me we were playing utd ,arsenal etc as they were the worst teams they have ever put out in the prem, we even did it v hull and sunderland.as if that was'nt bad enough everton at HOME.
i may be a shit poster but so what,i say it as it is, if that upsets the sheep who can only see the emporors clothes then i could'nt care less.

I was a Hughes 'outer' in the end (after a period of in and then 'on the fence') but I still found your posts reasonable at the time of Hughes' tenure and then in the immediate aftermath. Now you're just slating Mancini seemingly in every post.

I'm far from a tub thumper or happy clappy and I believe Mancini has made mistakes. However, you seem to think that the fact we have Ade, Tevez, AJ and Bellamy means we should go hell for leather every game and steamroller teams. It just doesn't work like that.

When Hughes was sacked 6th looked like our best hope. Now we are in a position which means it's all in our hands, this is why I find your "Mancini is wrecking our season" quotes quite ridiculous.

of course we can'tgo silly but yesterday finally did it for me,we did'nt even try to score,united last week,there for the taking, to beat them is everything to me, they were there just waiting to be battered, we were dire,we set out to draw,a home game v the rags and we bottled it,bob bottled it.no team loses at hull, we did.its all fear, perhaps the club are to blame for not telling bob he has got the job proper as soon as he came, either way we have throw points galore away. to me those points would have made our season.btw its written all over the players faces they dont want to play that way.if they aint happy we have no chance.

de niro said:
m27 said:

of course we can'tgo silly but yesterday finally did it for me,we did'nt even try to score,united last week,there for the taking, to beat them is everything to me, they were there just waiting to be battered, we were dire,we set out to draw,a home game v the rags and we bottled it,bob bottled it.no team loses at hull, we did.its all fear, perhaps the club are to blame for not telling bob he has got the job proper as soon as he came, either way we have throw points galore away. to me those points would have made our season.btwits written all over the players faces they dont want to play that way.if they aint happy we have no chance.

get garry cook on and he'll feck them over

de niro said:
of course we can'tgo silly but yesterday finally did it for me,we did'nt even try to score,united last week,there for the taking, to beat them is everything to me, they were there just waiting to be battered, we were dire,we set out to draw,a home game v the rags and we bottled it,bob bottled it.no team loses at hull, we did.its all fear, perhaps the club are to blame for not telling bob he has got the job proper as soon as he came, either way we have throw points galore away. to me those points would have made our season.btw its written all over the players faces they dont want to play that way.if they aint happy we have no chance.

Fantastic post Bill...and one I wholeheartedly agree with.

Well I'm in with Bobby Manc, Champs league or not.

BTW, I think we'll stuff Villa and Spuds now the chips are down.

[/quote]

what makes a decent poster? someone who agrees with everyone, some who can't have an opinion?.[/quote]

On here what makes a decent poster is someone who agrees with the majority and doesn't have an opinion for themselves.

I don't like Cooke and would like to see him gone.

I don't think Mancini is the man for the job here and would like to see someone else come in.

I don't want to see large amounts of over paid foreign players coming to the club and taking the place of clearly talented people who would give their heart and soul for the club, the likes of Stephen Ireland.

I don't think our owner knows much about football and in particular the Prem League. He's learning as he goes.

The above opinions have given the ignorant and stupid amongst us reason to apparently label me a Man Utd fan. Truly staggering stuff. It seems i am truly detached from the modern breed of supports of this club and those who have forgotten the past and all they see if £ signs.

BillyShears said:
de niro said:

Fantastic post Bill...and one I wholeheartedly agree with.

The same United side that battered Spurs 3-1 of course they are crap and waiting to be battered not. The problem with palying sides like Arsenal is that if you go all guns blazing they have the ability to pick you apart at the back so it is a balancing act.

People on this side seem to be able to read players faces, minds, body language etc clearly there may be one or two issues with some players well it is up to the club either keep the players or keep the manager if the manager stays the players will go and vice versa

The great thing now about the club is that if its the managers who stays the owners have the financial muscle to replace any unhappy players with players of equal or better ability

chesterguy said:
The same United side that battered Spurs 3-1 of course they are crap and waiting to be battered not. The problem with palying sides like Arsenal is that if you go all guns blazing they have the ability to pick you apart at the back so it is a balancing act.

People on this side seem to be able to read players faces, minds, body language etc clearly there may be one or two issues with some players well it is up to the club either keep the players or keep the manager if the manager stays the players will go and vice versa

The great thing now about the club is that if its the managers who stays the owners have the financial muscle to replace any unhappy players with players of equal or better ability

IMO we played for a draw (or to not lose), against both Arsenal and United. I don't think anyone is suggesting that we should have played with some sort of all out attacking formation. However, committing as few men forward as possible, and having your two wide attacking players play from as deep as we did, is a sure fire sign that your playing for a draw. It's the kind of tactic which Stoke, Bolton, et al employ when they go to the Emirates, or when the rags come to visit. We have the players to hurt Arsenal and United and attack them, yet we did very little to show this.

Results from earlier in the season show that we are more than capable of attacking the top teams in the league and getting results, especially at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.