Mancini Protest

Pita said:
de niro said:
got nothing to do with hughes, that's all the mancini fans can wheel out, hughes this hughes that, stats say this, stats say that. no one is comparing bob to anyone, he's just fucking our season up all on his own. i'll tell you this mancini is going to have to change his game plans, we will win fuck all playing the way we are, we wont lose many granted but there is no way we will get anywhere near winning the premier of a uefa trophy playing as negative as we do. if bob is kept on he has to buy the players that can follow his instructions, personally i think they have got more chance of avoiding dusty bin on 321.my biggest fear is we will have an exodus of our good players and will thus not attract top players to our club, i can live with being bored to tears at games but my guess is the players wont.

Loads of crap as usual De Niro!!!

Mancini is well respected manager in Europe. Big stars will come now that he is the manager than before under Hughes!! Kaka would be here already if Mancini was in charge last year.

Pay respect for the guy!!!!!!!

-- Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:23 pm --

de niro said:
got nothing to do with hughes, that's all the mancini fans can wheel out, hughes this hughes that, stats say this, stats say that. no one is comparing bob to anyone, he's just fucking our season up all on his own. i'll tell you this mancini is going to have to change his game plans, we will win fuck all playing the way we are, we wont lose many granted but there is no way we will get anywhere near winning the premier of a uefa trophy playing as negative as we do. if bob is kept on he has to buy the players that can follow his instructions, personally i think they have got more chance of avoiding dusty bin on 321.my biggest fear is we will have an exodus of our good players and will thus not attract top players to our club, i can live with being bored to tears at games but my guess is the players wont.

Mancini is well respected manager in Europe. Big stars will come now that he is the manager than before under Hughes!! Kaka would be here already if Mancini was in charge last year.

i heard you the first time.

all this respect for mancini in europe is all well and good, just so happens we play in england.

i hope they do come, we can teach them to back pass their way to mid table.

de niro said:
scorer said:
People just seem to have it in for him.... because they were Hughesophiles.

Mancini has done incredibly well for us and deserves much more praise than some on here are reared to give.... cant think why they go against him, after all we are all supposed to be City fans... aren't we?

Strange, I was sat near you at Turf Moor and you looked like you were enjoying yourself as all those goals flew in.

In a very short space of time, you've gone from being a decent poster on here to a broken record with an agenda. Most disappointing.

de niro said:
Pita said:

-- Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:23 pm --

all this respect for mancini in europe is all well and good, just so happens we play in england.

this tickled me:)

Mancini IN (Unless Jose is coming of course)

Cook OUT (unless err no just get rid)

de niro said:

1 point off 4th spot is hardly midtable de niro.

m27 said:
de niro said:

Strange, I was sat near you at Turf Moor and you looked like you were enjoying yourself as all those goals flew in.

In a very short space of time, you've gone from being a decent poster on here to a broken record with an agenda. Most disappointing.

what makes a decent poster? someone who agrees with everyone, some who can't have an opinion?

i did enjoy burnley,we all did,now this is my point, with our firepower why the fuck do we not go for a win? dont tell me we were playing utd ,arsenal etc as they were the worst teams they have ever put out in the prem, we even did it v hull and sunderland.as if that was'nt bad enough everton at HOME.
i may be a shit poster but so what,i say it as it is, if that upsets the sheep who can only see the emporors clothes then i could'nt care less.

de niro said:
m27 said:

what makes a decent poster? someone who agrees with everyone, some who can't have an opinion?

i did enjoy burnley,we all did,now this is my point, with our firepower why the fuck do we not go for a win? dont tell me we were playing utd ,arsenal etc as they were the worst teams they have ever put out in the prem, we even did it v hull and sunderland.as if that was'nt bad enough everton at HOME.
i may be a shit poster but so what,i say it as it is, if that upsets the sheep who can only see the emporors clothes then i could'nt care less.

pmsl

davymcfc said:
de niro said:

well a full season of playing like we are will only get us mid table. 38 draws, we might even go down:)

davymcfc said:
de niro said:

Don't bother, he always seems to be fishing. In the modern interweb parlance all the young hip cats use, I believe you could call him a 'troll'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.