Mancini Protest

BillyShears said:
Results from earlier in the season show that we are more than capable of attacking the top teams in the league and getting results, especially at home.

I'm a Mancini in but I sort of agree with your post.

When you consider our home matches in the league...

vs Arsenal under Hughes. We played extremely well and ripped them apart on the break.
This is what the plan was on Saturday (as it was vs Chelsea away under Mancini) but we lacked the final ball.

Vs Chelsea under Hughes. This game was 50/50. Chelsea dominated the early part. We came back into it strongly, scored two but Chelsea got right on top again. A poor Lampard penalty handed us the three points.

Vs United in the cup under Mancini. We were too defensive in the first half and we conceded far too much possession. The second half I've not seen a City side play so well for years, however they came back strongly in the last ten and it was with a sense of relief that the ref blew for full time.

Look on the bright side. We have two home matches against our closest rivals to come. It's a must win game for Villa as they've played a match more than us and Spurs and this will suit us.

Cant believe people forget just how short a period RM has been here, we could talk about this game, that game but here we are 3 games left and we still have something to play for, no not relegation, no not a chamionship play off game but a chance to finish 4th. Noone can tell me a point at the team 3rd is not a good point, its now in our hands, if we do it fantastic, if we dont then we dont. But whatever happens we have come a long way, our day will come, but we must trust in a manager

So fifth place has proved that this man is a joke. We cannot aspire to being the team that we want to be. The fact is that we are not good enough and the blame for that must go to one man and one man only. If his predecessor finished in the same position then i would be saying the same thing, although at least he played with flair, he showed a passion and a commitment to the team, to our team.

If you are happy with the status quo and happy with being nearly men, then that says more about you and your love and desire for this club.

If you accept a man that brings us fifth in the league then you might as well have Peter Reid in charge...yes Peter Reid...

People will probably slag me off, but all i want is the best for the club, the best for my club, the best for our club. These people lack ambition and would probably accept Thursday night football.I cannot and will not accept that. If that man is still in charge come the fall decisions will have to be made and whatever the circumstances of these decisions are i will stand by them.

Chesley Sullenberger said:
So fifth place has proved that this man is a joke. We cannot aspire to being the team that we want to be. The fact is that we are not good enough and the blame for that must go to one man and one man only. If his predecessor finished in the same position then i would be saying the same thing, although at least he played with flair, he showed a passion and a commitment to the team, to our team.

If you are happy with the status quo and happy with being nearly men, then that says more about you and your love and desire for this club.

If you accept a man that brings us fifth in the league then you might as well have Peter Reid in charge...yes Peter Reid...

People will probably slag me off, but all i want is the best for the club, the best for my club, the best for our club. These people lack ambition and would probably accept Thursday night football.I cannot and will not accept that. If that man is still in charge come the fall decisions will have to be made and whatever the circumstances of these decisions are i will stand by them.

Ther Sheik has decided that Mancini stays, I hope you understand, that you have just made a Sheik out statement.

bluefandk said:

Ther Sheik has decided that Mancini stays, I hope you understand, that you have just made a Sheik out statement.

My club is more important to me that a Sheik.

I don't think you should be here... We go from 10th to 5th with a man who comes in half way through the season, with another man's squad, and you want him to go? I didn't hear people jumping on Hughes' case when we were 16th half way through last season! Support the club, and whoever is at the club, regardless of who it is or what they do. They are still part of Manchester City Football Club, and for that reason, they should have our backing.

bluefandk said:

My club is more important to me that a Sheik.

Fair enough mate, I just dont understand your post then.

You seem to be demanding champions league football, how do you propose we do that without the sheik?

Cant believe people forget just how short a period RM

The above is a fucking GIANT contradiction. So are you saying we sacked Hughes so we could bring in a manager who "people forget just how short a period he has had", so our management said, oh lets sack Hughes so we can bring in a rooky like MANCINI, who will get us in the CL in 2011, lol. Twitcher made it, Hughes would of beaten Twitcher to 4th, thats what pisses me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.