Mancini said: If we found another Patrick Vieira that would

Didsbury Dave said:
jft20b said:
lol dont know why people are like so quick to hate on this message, i thought it was classic!

The lack of humour and intelligence on this forum is a constant source of amazement to me.

You have to put a wink at the end of humorous posts for the benefit of "the thickies".

;)

Didsbury Dave said:
jft20b said:
lol dont know why people are like so quick to hate on this message, i thought it was classic!

The lack of humour and intelligence on this forum is a constant source of amazement to me.

I would think that includes you too.

Didsbury Dave said:
jft20b said:

surely its you displaying the lack of humour, because you didnt find it funny! if you where to say, i had a poor sense of humour i would agree. as for intelligence, yes i probably do lack hence why i enjoyed this simple joke!

hope that helps!

HATER

anyway,i was thinking yaya was the next vieira,finding the next yaya is the problem.

jft20b said:
Didsbury Dave said:

surely its you displaying the lack of humour, because you didnt find it funny! if you where to say, i had a poor sense of humour i would agree. as for intelligence, yes i probably do lack hence why i enjoyed this simple joke!

hope that helps!

HATER

I'm agreeing with you.

Unbelieveable.

I think I'll give up for the day here. The numpties appear to be out in force.

hide.gif

Didsbury Dave said:
jft20b said:

hope that helps!

HATER

I'm agreeing with you.

Unbelieveable.

Judging by your posts and general behavior , your attitude can be summed up by this simple saying "In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Ragnarok said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm agreeing with you.

Unbelieveable.

Judging by your posts and general behavior , your attitude can be summed up by this simple saying "In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king"

In the Kindom of the Blind eet is important not to make jokes

Didsbury Dave said:
jft20b said:

hope that helps!

HATER

I'm agreeing with you.

Unbelieveable.

lol you seem to think you some type of higher being. its a forum, people are going to be silly, and make jokes, that's what makes the forum fun, and along with that you have interesting posts to read with peoples opinion.

and you seem forget, that i am a bigger city fan than you and my dad is considerably bigger than your dad! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.