Mancini said: If we found another Patrick Vieira that would

haller said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Is it actually possible for Mancini to utter a single sentance without the word "important" in it? It's worse than Hughes with his "obviously"s.

I imagine him at home with his wife:

"What do you want for tea, love?"

"Well, eet is imprtant we av meat. So a pie is good, No? eet is imprtant we av ze gravy too, as well"

lol, found this funny myself, just a bit of good old english humour, and "ze gravy" was like something jason statham would say.

I think I understand now.

I feel like Basil Fawlty.

"Hor Deurves...are there to be obeyed"

Millennium said:
"If we found another Patrick Vieira that would be important, but it's not easy to find players like Patrick."

I think he is saying we need a better Midfielder and we have searched but did not find one

To find a player who has won league and cup titles in England and Italy, with clubs he has captained, who has also won a World Cup and European Championships at international level, who has the experience, quality, leadership, professionalism etc that Vieira has ... there isn't anyone playing now with all that! Maybe there won't be for another 10 years!

It's an honour for him to be at our club, I bet he's a real presence and has great respect from everyone at training and in the changing rooms!

That is why Mancini signed him, not to be in our starting XI in the Prem!

dave allow me to apologise, i did not see it was you that that wrote the joke!

wow major fail!

Didsbury Dave said:
Is it actually possible for Mancini to utter a single sentance without the word "important" in it? It's worse than Hughes with his "obviously"s.

"Well, eet is imprtant we av meat. So a pie is good, No? eet is imprtant we av ze gravy too, as well"

We should have Roberto doing press conferences and interviews in Italian with subtitles - I'm intrigued as to whether 'important', 'good player' appear in his mother tongue with the same frequency as he uses them in English.

danburge82 said:
Millennium said:
"If we found another Patrick Vieira that would be important, but it's not easy to find players like Patrick."

I think he is saying we need a better Midfielder and we have searched but did not find one

To find a player who has won league and cup titles in England and Italy, with clubs he has captained, who has also won a World Cup and European Championships at international level, who has the experience, quality, leadership, professionalism etc that Vieira has ... there isn't anyone playing now with all that! Maybe there won't be for another 10 years!

It's an honour for him to be at our club, I bet he's a real presence and has great respect from everyone at training and in the changing rooms!

That is why Mancini signed him, not to be in our starting XI in the Prem!
He sounds like a realy good manager.
But we have already got one
He used to be good 10 years ago
But he aint no Ya Ya now

South City said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Roberto shortly released a statement after tea " my wife she is a good cook, a top cook but she is still young so it is important she improves and works well" Roberto was then asked if her cooking could be improved, he replied " its possible "

She's good at cooking socks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.