Mancini,shocking week

It's not just a "draw" away to Fulham, it's pissing away a 2 goal lead at Fulham. It's seeing the inevitable happening in front of your eyes, and seeing nothing being done to stop it.

But, Mancini doesn't have his team yet. So we'll just wait...

Bluemoon115 said:
It's not just a "draw" away to Fulham, it's pissing away a 2 goal lead at Fulham. It's seeing the inevitable happening in front of your eyes, and seeing nothing being done to stop it.

And what do you think the Zab for Silva sub was trying to do?

Funny, I've not seen your posts for a while.

Mancini made a similar sub last season. I forget the match and situation except that I think we were losing and in trouble. He brought on Vieira for an attacking player and there was outrage. But suddenly our midfield had more shape and we were less overrun and a little better going forward.

The idea was the same today I bet but sadly Zabaleta is just not that good as a midfielder and the lack of options due to injuries and Razak having no place on the bench was telling so it didn't have the same impact as the Vieira sub last season.

Bluemoon115 said:

Oh what on earth are you talking about? What are we waiting for? Are we waiting for the season when we never surrender a lead and win 38 games on the spin?

True Man City fans who've followed the team through thick and thin know days like these well. The rest of you need to wind your necks in and get real.

mr t said:
True Man City fans who've followed the team through thick and thin know days like these well. The rest of you need to wind your necks in and get real.

So true.. there'll always be days like this.. 100+ yrs of history shows it. It's just a shame we'll never again experience the 'unexpected win'..!

EDIT.. shit..! I'm appalled at myself, for a moment there, I was talkin from the 'unexpected loss' perspective! I really ought to spend less time on here...

blumoonrisen said:
mr t said:

So true.. there'll always be days like this.. .

And there'll always be cry babies and tantrum throwers whenever we don't batter a team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.