Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

It's probably better to turn any vilification towards joorabchian.It lets joorabcian know who's side we're on and lets tevez know we think his agent/advisor/pimp is a twat and a shitstirrer.

Mancini strikes me as the kind of manager that doesn't really care about possible boos etc. If he thinks Tevez will give 100% and add to the team he will play him. Mancini will only care about giving us the best chance to achieve three points.

Lets be honest here, Tevez wasn’t born in Gorton or Glossop, Ardwick or Ashton.
He is from Argentina working in a foreign country
We love the club, he is just an employee. If he does his job properly until he leaves he doesn’t deserve to be booed, but as he has said he wants away he doesn’t deserve to be cheered either.

With all his goals and effort he was becoming a cult figure, now he is just another player

Mancio said:
SWP's back said:
Which just goes to show how wrong you can be at times my old mate.

maybe i'm wrong , maybe not.... will see on monday night ;)

This - I am sure of. Mancini basically said he would start. As did Marwood.

de niro said:
we must not boo him, and we must not call him herman, we are blues so we dont do rag shit.

The Rags didn't do that to Rooney, they pathetically begged and pleaded that he stayed, then threatened him not to leave. Then when he returned they cheered his name, they cheered someone who didn't want to play for them - pathetic!

When someone doesn't want to play for my club they don't get pathetic begs from me. For me they can get fucked and leave immediately. Tevez won't be leaving immediately and if he does play I won't be boo'ing him. But he definately won't be getting any cheers or song chants from me, not this game, not any game! Cheering him makes us look weak like the Rags, like we can't live without him so we'll put up with any old fucking antics just so he'll stay. But no, I'm no doormat fan!

Lafo said:
Can we demonstrate a little collective self respect, please?
By 'supporting' Tevez transfer request by staying silent, not singing his name etc just shows that we lack class and will forsake our beliefs for possible short term glory.
Take the longer term view. Take a tough stance now and we will minimise the chance of occurrences of this type of behaviour from future signings.
Let us grow a collective set of balls and and on Monday night let Tevez know, in no uncertain terms, that we think he is a greedy mercenary and he can't hold our beloved club to ransom.

i smell rag

anymore than 2sheiks said:
It's probably better to turn any vilification towards joorabchian.It lets joorabcian know who's side we're on and lets tevez know we think his agent/advisor/pimp is a twat and a shitstirrer.

Was Tevez hypnotised and made to sign the transfer request?

What sort of person is Tevez anyway to have a best mate like this guy you blame? Tevez must be a prize c'unt just like his mate, otherwise why is he so close to him?

Boca, Corinthians, West Ham, United, now us; Tevez has fucked over all these clubs! He's not innocent, he's a part of it, arguably more so than Kia.

To think Carlos is an innocent puppet who doesn't make his own decisions is naive beyond belief!

If Tevez hadn't cheated on his wife she wouldnt have left him to go back to Arg', he wouldn't have had to miss three weeks of our season last season and we may well be playing Champions Lg football right now! Is that Joorabchians fault n'all? NO! Tevez is a little idiot and should not be cheered and let off with this shit!

bobmcfc said:
Lafo said:
Can we demonstrate a little collective self respect, please?
By 'supporting' Tevez transfer request by staying silent, not singing his name etc just shows that we lack class and will forsake our beliefs for possible short term glory.
Take the longer term view. Take a tough stance now and we will minimise the chance of occurrences of this type of behaviour from future signings.
Let us grow a collective set of balls and and on Monday night let Tevez know, in no uncertain terms, that we think he is a greedy mercenary and he can't hold our beloved club to ransom.

i smell rag

Why?

I'd rather do that than cheer him and look like a lost little idiot fan who will put up with any old shit off my players!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.