Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

Dont Start booing him it affects the whole team + were not that type of fans! dont cheer him unless he scores!

On the night, I just want 3 points for City. Booing any of our players will not help the team achieve that, so I certainly won't be booing Tevez.

Does anybody care? As long as he scores and gives it his all I couldn't care less about this transfer shit! Someone actually said the other day if tevez scores I'm not gonna cheer, I was like what? That's just defeating the object there!

christen at St Marks said:
Make your own mind up

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt3OU134J34&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

NOTE WE ARE A BUNCH OF MUGS

The only mugs are those who think there is even the slightest chance that the subtitles bear any resmeblance to what he is saying.

Lancet Fluke said:
christen at St Marks said:
Make your own mind up

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt3OU134J34&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

NOTE WE ARE A BUNCH OF MUGS

The only mugs are those who think there is even the slightest chance that the subtitles bear any resmeblance to what he is saying.

I wouldent mind but this came of the talk shite site,and there is a big fook of disclaimer underneath it,saying"THIS IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!"

Why boo him what good would it do ? We would then be no better than the twats in stretford . People have a right to voice their opinion but booing will just rub off onto the rest of the team . I will treat it like any other game , cheer every player and as long as Tevez is still in a blue shirt I will cheer him . Get behind him and the team and watch the game , he is still here and will still play , people will have to accept that and their no point in booing him as he is still on the pitch playing for our team and honestly I don't see that changing until the summer .

Mancio said:
really dont believe mancini will play tevez monday at home. maybe if it was an away game but never at home so early.

Which just goes to show how wrong you can be at times my old mate.

The supporters at games seem to be better than the part-timers on here so I don't think we'll have many problems with boo's. You'll get the odd dickhead but it'll be more singing for him than booing him.

SWP's back said:
Mancio said:
really dont believe mancini will play tevez monday at home. maybe if it was an away game but never at home so early.

Which just goes to show how wrong you can be at times my old mate.

maybe i'm wrong , maybe not.... will see on monday night ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.