Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

Tevez deserves a somewhat hostile reception. I'm sorry but he does.

He shouldn't get away with dragging the club into the limelight for all the wrong reasons yet again.

We are doing so well and yet our "captain" is undermining us. If he starts, so be it. He is in blue so he has my support on the night but I certainly won't feel anything should he score. I will celebrate for the team but not for him.

Tricky_Trev said:
de niro said:
we must not boo him, and we must not call him herman, we are blues so we dont do rag shit.
We all know what's going to happen though.

No you don't. I think we should all just keep a dignified silence on the matter, if he scores cheer the goal, I won't be keen on singing his name though or any other song related to him. He disrespected the club, and that means me, to earn back my respect will take a while, if at all.

DannyBoy2890 said:
It's like pissing in the wind telling people not to boo. Because people will.

Unfortunately so. Would be nice to think for a whole 90 minutes we could show everyone else how not too though. Good oppourtunity for us to show some class and, as mentioned, show Carlos deep down we really do want him to become a true City legend.

Scores hat-trick and all fans should just cheer and applaud until he cry at the end instead.

de niro said:
we must not boo him, and we must not call him herman, we are blues so we dont do rag shit.
I'm sure I can remember City fans singing about Carlos and his head not that long ago.

we 'must not' do this and 'must not' do that?! hmmmm..40-odd K-ish Blues will all make their own minds up

each to their own

Personally I won't boo but I won't be cheering anything he does apart from when he leaves the club following his transfer request

I suspect that plenty will boo though

should be an interesting evening!!

cleavers said:
I think we should all just keep a dignified silence on the matter, if he scores cheer the goal, I won't be keen on singing his name though or any other song related to him. He disrespected the club, and that means me, to earn back my respect will take a while, if at all.
Yup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.