Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

Perhaps he should ask himself exactly what he has achieved with all this bollocks. He is ruining it for himself and it's going to keep happening. He should have fired Kia off ages ago but didn't. Stupid, really.

conormcfc said:
Are people taking the piss or what? He slaps in a transfer request and badmouths the club, but now 'we mustn't boo him'? Fuck off! If it was anyone but Tevez pulling this stunt the angry mob would be out.

He hasn't bad mouthed the club though. He's asked for a transfer.

He's lost all my respect for that alone, but if he's staying even for 6 months, then how is it that booing him is constructive ?

Surely if he stays and we win the league with his goals and he still wants to go, then you can boo him.

My personal feeling is that I want him gone as soon as it suits the club, but the club wants to keep him at least till the summer, and until then we need his input on the pitch, and booing him won't help the club.

this guy might score us the goals that get us to the top. but fuck success, lets boo the fuck out of him and distract the side from putting in a good performance and winning the match. lets sabotage ourselves because we are pissed off and want to be heard !

sound like anyone ?

cheer him ffs???!!!! I'll think about cheering if he withdraws his transfer request

otherwise he can basically fook off and preferably at our convenience

not booing will be showing huge restraint and is the very best he deserves imo

cleavers said:
conormcfc said:
Are people taking the piss or what? He slaps in a transfer request and badmouths the club, but now 'we mustn't boo him'? Fuck off! If it was anyone but Tevez pulling this stunt the angry mob would be out.

He hasn't bad mouthed the club though. He's asked for a transfer.

He's lost all my respect for that alone, but if he's staying even for 6 months, then how is it that booing him is constructive ?

Surely if he stays and we win the league with his goals and he still wants to go, then you can boo him.

My personal feeling is that I want him gone as soon as it suits the club, but the club wants to keep him at least till the summer, and until then we need his input on the pitch, and booing him won't help the club.
Ok, he hasn't directly badmouthed the club, but his agent certainly has. I personally wont show any emotion towards him, I wont be booing and I definitely wont be chanting his name. But if people want to boo him they aren't in the wrong are they, the man deserves to be booed.

Personally, I wont boo, and I wont cheer either.

Booing could effect the rest of the team..dont see the point... I think if we all stayed silent when his name is called out speaks volumes!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.