Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

really dont believe mancini will play tevez monday at home. maybe if it was an away game but never at home so early.

What people need to remember, everton is a difficult game and we need to be behind the team to win.

hooter said:
de niro said:
we must not boo him, and we must not call him herman, we are blues so we dont do rag shit.
I'm sure I can remember City fans singing about Carlos and his head not that long ago.

I'm sure I can remember United fans saying they wouldn't welcome Shrek back. Two weeks later....

"Woonay, Woonay, Woonay."

And he's still fucking shit.

Numptyed said:
So say 2 jurno's on Twitter about 3 mins ago.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23mcfc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23mcfc</a>

should hope so,paid a fortune,and contracted to us!

Silence would be deafening.

And that's how I will react. I won't even acknowledge his name. He doesn't deserve a clap and a boo would be stupid because it helps nobody.

bobmcfc said:
this guy might score us the goals that get us to the top. but fuck success, lets boo the fuck out of him and distract the side from putting in a good performance and winning the match. lets sabotage ourselves because we are pissed off and want to be heard !

sound like anyone ?

Spot on.

Tevez hasn't badmouthed the club. He's blaming the executives and his agent is a top class wanker. Got bad advice and he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Mancini doesn't want to hear his players booed.

NewbBlue said:
bobmcfc said:
this guy might score us the goals that get us to the top. but fuck success, lets boo the fuck out of him and distract the side from putting in a good performance and winning the match. lets sabotage ourselves because we are pissed off and want to be heard !

sound like anyone ?

Spot on.

Tevez hasn't badmouthed the club. He's blaming the executives
The executives aren't part of the club then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.