Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Prestwich_Blue said:
TGR said:
NUFC is a pretty good shout for Mancini to be fair.
Doubt it very much. Ashley has no intention of spending any money and just wants them to be reasonably comfortable in the PL, without the distraction of European football.

PB for some reason you have been selective regarding my post.

The following line was:
'if the owner ever gets serious about taking the club forward and is prepared to invest in some decent players'

If Ashley did put his hand in his pocket for players then Mancini would be a decent option.

TGR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
TGR said:
Doubt it very much. Ashley has no intention of spending any money and just wants them to be reasonably comfortable in the PL, without the distraction of European football.

The following line was:
'if the owner ever gets serious about taking the club forward and is prepared to invest in some decent players'

If Ashley did put his hand in his pocket for players then Mancini would be a decent option.
Wasn't trying to misquote you TGR. I agree that it would be a good call if Ashley was to splash out but Ashley won't get serious. It's as simple as that. Keep them around 8th and rake the money in without risking their position by playing in the Europa League. Feel sorry for Newcastle fans as he doesn't even seem to want them to risk winning either of the cups.

TGR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
TGR said:

The following line was:

And why I added a caveat to mine.

i could have see bob taking the spurs job only....but now realistically nothing is really available....it will be only the mid table teams left.....

razman said:
i could have see bob taking the spurs job only....but now realistically nothing is really available....it will be only the mid table teams left.....

He'll bide his time. Give it a few weeks into the start of the season and there'll be a decent job opening in Italy no doubts.

ForzaMancini said:
razman said:

He'll bide his time. Give it a few weeks into the start of the season and there'll be a decent job opening in Italy no doubts.

You are right standing as the 'manager in waiting' is a good policy in Italy - given you can's take another teams manager - so there is a limited pool of available manager's once the season has started. Having watched the bright and articulate Seedorf fail its interesting Milan have gone with Inzaghi - who i think has only got experience managing the Youth team - that has to be a risk and a big ask to turn a poor Milan side in to scudetto contenders.

A position as Italian National manager could open up in the near future. I say could BTW as the chances of England winning tomorrow are slim,

The cookie monster said:
Damocles said:
It's constantly the same people over and over who derail this thread.

I mean that literally, it is always one of four people.

The thread is purposely in General Football and purposely has big NO CITY STUFF markers all over it. If you cannot refrain yourselves from turning this into the thread that you want it to be then we will refrain you from posting on here.

Make that 3 people now. One of them couldn't resist and has now been given a weeks break
The thing is he still bothers them a year on
They simply cannot come to terms that he is a trophy machine.

the rags hate him too tbf

Balti said:
The cookie monster said:
Damocles said:
It's constantly the same people over and over who derail this thread.

I mean that literally, it is always one of four people.

The thread is purposely in General Football and purposely has big NO CITY STUFF markers all over it. If you cannot refrain yourselves from turning this into the thread that you want it to be then we will refrain you from posting on here.

Make that 3 people now. One of them couldn't resist and has now been given a weeks break
The thing is he still bothers them a year on
They simply cannot come to terms that he is a trophy machine.

the rags hate him too tbf

Bob should have his choice of jobs in Italy if he bides his time, especially since what were largely his teams won three trophies last season.

Hopefully England will finish above Italy in the group that could open up the national manager's role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.