Mancini to Juventus speculation

The Fixer said:
Man City will offer Mourinho unlimited funds to replace Mancini

mourinhoRoberto Mancini is not a dumb man and he knows the writing is on the wall and that he will not be at Manchester City next season even if he guides Tevez and co to fourth in the table.

Mancini has more or less said so himself and he cannot drop a bigger hint that his time is up at City than when he told the media he is ready to go back to Italy.

“I’m ready to go back, if and when there will be a possibility,” he said. “As for Juventus, they are going through a difficult period but we are talking about a club with history and prestige.
“How near I am to a return to Italy I don’t know, football is strange. It was probably right for me to broaden my horizons, but I will return sooner or later.”
The thing is he does know how near he is, it is very soon and the man that the Man City heirachy want to take over from him Jose Mourinho and they are prepared to offer him unlimited funds to entice him to Eastlands.

Reports from Italy are gaining momentum that Mourinho is Man City bound and that he will be offered a transfer kitty running in to hundreds of Millions.

The Man City owners feel that they need a manager who’s reputation is such that he can attract the worlds best players and Mourinho certainly fits that bill.

Another point to take on board is the now frequent outbursts from Mourinho in the Italian press, it really does look like he is laying the groundwork to depart Italian football this summer.

Mourinho to Man City is looking more realistic as each day goes by.

.............................................................................................................

They will offer Mourinho 20 million a week, 6 mansions, a bevy of beauties and a race track in Abu Dhabi named the "special one". After City winning the League they will then bribe the Portugal government and make Jose the new King of Portugal...FACT!!

Thought I'd get it in before the Sun does. YAWN!!!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:17 pm --<br /><br />
BobKowalski said:

.............................................................................................................

For the umpteenth time Jose does not have to do 'outbursts'. All City need to do is ask Jose of he wants the job and then stump up the readies to buy out the contract if he says yes.

Jose with an offer from City in his back pocket has no need to act like he did on the eve of Inter's CL match. Better by far if he just wins Serie A (which he is in danger of cocking up) and the CL, plonking both trophies on the Chairman's desk and saying thanks for the memories here is what you wanted I am now offski.

Jose to City would be more realistic if everyone concerned stop acting like a prize dick or is it beyond the wit of ADUG/the board to conduct a sensible negotiation without half the BM forum being privy to it?[/quote]

Listening to Jose interview pre CL, it sounds like he doesn't have a problem with Inter and in fact he's quite warmed to the Inter people. It seems the same can't be said for the Italian footballing officials and the Italian press.

I think Mancini will go to Juve next season, he won't turn down the chance if offered.

In regards to the Jose to City rumours I never heard about this anywhere else but on City forums. There is nothing in the Inter Forums. If it is an open secret it would be in the Italian press.

gelly said:
I think Mancini will go to Juve next season, he won't turn down the chance if offered.

In regards to the Jose to City rumours I never heard about this anywhere else but on City forums. There is nothing in the Inter Forums. If it is an open secret it would be in the Italian press.

It's a Bluemoon secret. We have much better ITKs than the worlds press.

My dad said that he heard on the radio that someone said mancini is missing italy which hinted that he will be moving back?

If he goes we will have mourinho end of. there is only one man for the job

Gelsons Dad said:
the_special_one said:
I have heard this rumour from coaches in Italy I know, he is a juventus fan and would like to manage the club he support and has done since he was child.

I can confirm that juventus has made a profile each manager/coach it considers most valuable to the a current reinvention project. Mancini is one of people. As are certain others, he is top of the list.

As I understand it contact was initiated between Mancini and Juventus officials during Fulhams game against Juventus, if he going it has been sorted with Juventus by now.

It is in Mancinis hands, I dont want him to leave he is an exremely good coach, him leaving will be the worst thing for the club. The best thing we can do is give him time and the money that hughes had and let him build his own squad.

rubbish

The italian press was full of denials that any contact was made during the fulham game. In the same interview that the Juve quote was cherry picked Mancio also says that he knows he is still an enemy of the Juve fans due to his time at Inter. He also states in that interview that he has a contract till 2013 at city.

I didnt extract anything from any interview, I have sources on the coaching side in Inter, Fulham and who are involved with the juventus project. That is how I was able to gain coaching positions, I know people.

You can think its rubbish if you want but when I here it from people I trust inside clubs involved I don't dismiss it, I know the project Juventus are undertaking and what they aim to achieve.

You are entitled to your view thats fine I have said what I need to dont need to say any more. I am in a better position to know more than you.

I want stabilty for once at City but if Bobby does go then for me there is only one choice.

There is a manager with class, leadership skills and never flaps were the times are bad - it has to be John Sitton !!

the_special_one said:
Gelsons Dad said:
rubbish

The italian press was full of denials that any contact was made during the fulham game. In the same interview that the Juve quote was cherry picked Mancio also says that he knows he is still an enemy of the Juve fans due to his time at Inter. He also states in that interview that he has a contract till 2013 at city.

I didnt extract anything from any interview, I have sources on the coaching side in Inter, Fulham and who are involved with the juventus project. That is how I was able to gain coaching positions, I know people.

You can think its rubbish if you want but when I here it from people I trust inside clubs involved I don't dismiss it, I know the project Juventus are undertaking and what they aim to achieve.

You are entitled to your view thats fine I have said what I need to dont need to say any more. I am in a better position to know more than you.

So you claim to hold a coaching position and have contacts inside Inter, Juve and Fulham. So why would some one inside the business claim on an open forum that Juve made an illegal approach to a contracted manager?

You have just shopped your contacts if it's true.

Of course anyone in a position to know this would also know the rules and wouldn't admit they have been broken on an open forum.

So I'm happy to call you either a fake or an idiot. You can choose which one you prefer.

If Mancini does go to Juve and then we come up against him, even though he would have only been with us 6 months, i would hate that. I really like him, as a man and as a manager.

RochBlue said:
I want stabilty for once at City but if Bobby does go then for me there is only one choice.

There is a manager with class, leadership skills and never flaps were the times are bad - it has to be John Sitton !!

PSML

what was it he said to a couple of his players at half-time?

wasn't it something like "and you - you little c***, and you - you fucking big c***... and you can bring ya dinner.. because by the time I'm fucking finished with yer you'll fucking need it... do you hear what I'm fucking saying or what?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.