Mancini told CL form unacceptable in 1st meeting with Txiki

Prestwich_Blue said:
ChrisNUFC said:
Forgive my naivety but how exactly does this fella know what was discussed at this meeting?
Perhaps someone told him?

Could be:
- Marwood having a dig.
- Soriano & Begiristain flexing their muscles.
- Guardiola (via S & B) putting the squeeze on.
- Khaldoon or the Sheikh sending a public message.
- the club starting to prepare the ground for Mancini's departure.

Goal.com have been right before and particularly on the Barca connection iirc so theyve clearly got good sources & my assumption would be they've got it from there again. So one of the first three in my view.

This **** knows something..

Mancio said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
ChrisNUFC said:
Forgive my naivety but how exactly does this fella know what was discussed at this meeting?
Perhaps someone told him?

Could be:
- Marwood having a dig.
- Soriano & Begiristain flexing their muscles.
- Guardiola (via S & B) putting the squeeze on.
- Khaldoon or the Sheikh sending a public message.
- the club starting to prepare the ground for Mancini's departure.

Goal.com have been right before and particularly on the Barca connection iirc so theyve clearly got good sources & my assumption would be they've got it from there again. So one of the first three in my view.
I was wondering that, surely it's not down to Tixi to tell Mancini it's just not good enough? Khaldoon yes, but Mancini would've told Tixi to do one.

just out of curiosity PB , do you have any idea what is the role of a "football director" in a European club and what functions he should play?

r.soleofsalford said:
its not rocket science anybody on here could of guessed what went on at that meeting, it is however a guess.

this tosser knows fuck all about what went on.

Of course he would be disappointed with the results so far , so would everybody connected with the club.

Whats more important is what Txiki will do to support Roberto to improve on them.

mancity1 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
its not rocket science anybody on here could of guessed what went on at that meeting, it is however a guess.

this tosser knows fuck all about what went on.

Of course he would be disappointed with the results so far , so would everybody connected with the club.

Whats more important is what Txiki will do to support Roberto to improve on them.
By leaking this, not very much

It's a safe bet that MCFC & Mancini will be targeting qualification from the Group stages

This is not news. It's a statement of the obvious, together with an assumption that this weakens Mancini's position.

I am sure Mancini shares the same feelings.

No one is happy with the CL form & results.

Marvin said:
It's a safe bet that MCFC & Mancini will be targeting qualification from the Group stages

This is not news. It's a statement of the obvious, together with an assumption that this weakens Mancini's position.

I do not see how the replacement of an incompetent with a skilful could weaken those who have to work with that person

Who was this written by? Eddie Stobart? What a load of old tripe! Not a single quote and how the fuck is a Goal.com journo getting inside info on private meetings at City? And some people have fallen for this shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.