Mancini told CL form unacceptable in 1st meeting with Txiki

Why create a drama when none exists?

The article, true or not says:

1) City targeted Qualification from the Group stages

2) Therefore Mancini failed to meet an Objective of the Club's Development Plan

A ten year old with no inside knowledge could work that out

Carry on flapping

So there were more than just the two of them at the meeting then ?

Why ?

And surely, if this article is true, the first thing Txiki needs to do is find out which of the other people present grassed up his privite conversation to the media & sack that person immediately.

If there were only two people at the meeting, then either Txiki or Mancini gave this story to the media & whoever it was, wants sacking.

The other option is that the story was made up by some twat in the media guessing what Txiki may have said.

Imo, there is not a chance in hell that Txiki would lecture Mancini on his Champions League performances in front of witnesses. If he did, he is shit & wants kicking straight back out.

who believes that goal.com has inside information on the meeting between citys two top boys ?

if you do ,you need to put down your copy of the " soar away sun" and give your head a good wobble.

sir peace frog said:
who believes that goal.com has inside information on the meeting between citys two top boys ?

if you do ,you need to put down your copy of the " soar away sun" and give your head a good wobble.

The OP has previous.....he couldn't wait to post this load of quoteless bollocks.

Good job our new DoF doesn't post on here, he'd be getting it in the neck for his negativity ;).

Mancini is very acceptable to me.

He got us the league and the cup after 40 plus years of winning neither of them, and I can remember every one of those 40 plus years,

bluelassie said:
Well, to be perfectly honest..it was and I imagine Txiki isn't the only one who's disappointed.

If he told Roberto this, then I should imagine it was something of which he was already aware!

'Nother bullshitting journalist who sniffs a quarter of a story and the rest involves MANCINI OUT!! Stuff 'em.

Any mug could guess up this scenario, but anyone who believes that this info has been passed from someone who was at the meeting to a 'no name' journo is deluded.
Its hardly an 'exclusive' when no quotes are given, more an exclusive guess. So what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.