Mancini - we support you thread.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Great to see so much support for the manager as I thought it would be, ok he has made a few mistakes but overall what a great last 30months.

Roll on tomorrow night and hopefully a good performance, clean sheat and a few goals.

...and if not, we sack the useless wanker...

I'd Just Like to Take The Time To Remind People

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND

now would the talk of mancini out STOP and please dont fall for the media crap

mancini is GOD LEGEND MASTER

I support Roberto but I do have a doubt regarding last match system of play.

I don't know if anybody else saw this but we did the same play over and over again against Ajax, Kompany passes it to Lescott and Lescott to Hart, and then he sends a long ball to Aguero instead of Dzeko.

Why did they play like this, I mean, 70% of our possession was handled by Kompany and Lesscot, whats the point?.

My doubt is whether this play is part of the system that Mancini wants or is it just the players that don't execute well the tactics and don’t know what to do with the ball.

For me it's quite simple. I want Mancini to stay for the long haul and if that means making mistakes ( wherever tactical or in media or otherwise ) then so be it. As long as he is moving the club forward and showing that he can learn from his past errors then he should have the full support of each and every city fan out there.

Unfortunately the football fan can be a fickle soul and unless they're getting everything they want right now then the likely hood is they'll come onto a message board or some drivel masquerading as a football phone-in and whine and woman whilst demanding that a new manager is needed immediately, conveniently forgetting that with said new manager there are no guarantees of further success or even matching the success we've enjoyed in the last 3 years.

I can only speak for myself but in all honesty the champions league isn't something that I'm willing to get too disheartened about. The Ajax game on the face of it was a fuck up, but then how many top clubs ( players and management ) have just had a really bad day at the office ? All of them I'd be willing to guess..

So come Saturday I'll be in my seat supporting the boss ( really quietly though because I'm in the east stand level 3 and get funny looks if I shout too loud ) and I imagine the vast majority in the ground will do the same. I love being a blue, always have and always will, and in my mind ( and lifetime ) Mancini is the best we've had and deserves our backing through good and bad.

If we get rid of Mancini, we will become like every other club one bad result, sack manager get new manager spend more money and wait another 2 years. Weve waited this long... Give him time

Why did they play like this, I mean, 70% of our possession was handled by Kompany and Lesscot, whats the point?.

Unfortunately because of the way Ajax were running the midfield we needed to play the ball out from the back, and thats exactly why Roberto brought in Garcia, without Silva pulling the strings in the middle the creation factor was limited to hopeful long balls, if you look at "Nasty" he was bough because he will use the ball by stepping up five yards and moving it through the middle rather than the sideways/back that is Lescotts plan A, B, and every other letter.

So its not as if the manager is not addressing the problems, more that at the moment we are a bit unlucky with injuries to the players that would have changed things so much.

Forza Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.